Chapter 43

(Goki's POV)

I looked at the huge man wearing the right uniform.

Toppo: I come from Universe 11! I am the vanquisher of evil and push forth justice! I am Toppo, leader of the Pride Troopers!

Pride Troopers? This guy kinda reminds me of Gohan when he plays as that super hero guy. I can't think of the name right now, better not mention that to Gohan.

Goki: Well Toppo, I hope you can put up a good fight.

Toppo: I have to be strong to keep justice at the top in my universe! Justice always wins, so you will lose because you are evil!

Evil? I don't think I'm evil, otherwise I'd be a lot like Black. I got ready for a fight and went Super Saiyan.

Goki: Let's see how strong your justice is.

Toppo scoffed and walked up to me. A red aura surrounded his body as he just stood there. I smiled to myself.

Goki: You sure are intimidating. I hope that's not all you're good for.

Toppo quickly jumped up and landed on my shoulders. He grabbed my neck with his feet and started to spin around as he flew up into the air. I tried to break free, but Toppo quickly threw me down to the ground. I landed on my back as I flew back up. I tried to punch Toppo, but he grabbed my arm. He twisted it, making me scream. I tried to free my hand, but Toppo let go and went behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and started to squeeze me. I screamed in pain again as Toppo tightened his grip.

Toppo: Do you see now Goki?! How my justice wins against all?!

I got mad and powered up into Super Saiyan Blue, managing to get out of Toppo's grasp. I quickly kicked Toppo down towards the ground and flew after him. He quickly recovered and tried to punch me, but I clashed his fist with my own. I jumped back as Toppo grabbed his arm and pointed his hand at me as his finger tips started to form ki.

Toppo: Justice Flash!

A barrage of ki balls shot out from Toppo's fingers at me. I dodged and knocked the balls away. I brought my hands back as a ball of ki formed in between them.

Goki: Kamehameha!

I fired a quick Kamehameha at Toppo. He blocked it, but some of his tight uniform ripped. He noticed the rip in his clothes.

Toppo: It has been awhile since anyone has ripped my uniform.

Goki: Really? Thanks for giving me that honor.

Toppo: This uniform represents what I and the Pride Troopers fight for! When someone damages this uniform, I take it as someone defying justice!

Toppo started to power up. His power is huge, but I won't give up like that.

Goki: Oh, is that so? If it's going to make you fight me more serious, than I'll damage all the clothes I can!

I started to power up. I activated Kiao-Ken as me and Toppo continued to power up. I saw the Grand Priest appear in between me and Toppo, making the both of us to stop powering it up.

Grand Priest: Ok you two, that's enough for this match. I don't want someone dying before the tournament starts.

Zeno: Awww, I wanted to see more.

Grand Priest: Sire, you will be able to see all the fights you like when the tournament begins.

Zeno: Ok!

I sighed and powered down into base. Toppo turned around and started to walk away.

Goki: Toppo, you're seriously strong! Beating you is going to be a requirement if I'm going to win this tournament!