Chapter 63

(Readers POV)

I heard an alarm start to go off. I groaned as I opened my eyes, seeing the ceiling of my room. I reached over and turned the clock sounding the alarm off. I looked down and saw Goki asleep on my chest, holding onto me tightly. The covers to the bed covering both of us. I put my hand on her shoulder and began to gently shake her.

(Y/N): Hey Goki... Wake up...

She let out a small groan as she moved a bit before opening her eyes. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

Goki: Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): It's time to get up.

She shook her head no and hid her face on my chest.

Goki: I wanna cuddle.

(Y/N): Alright, fine.

I wrapped my arms around her and we stayed like that for around five minutes or so. Goki eventually let go of me and sat up, letting out a yawn. I began to blush slightly, making her look at me confused.

Goki: Are you feeling ok?

She then looked down, realizing that she still isn't wearing any clothes. She laughed to herself as she used the covers to cover herself up.

Goki: Oh right. Kinda forgot about that for a moment. Hehe...

I got out of bed and started to stretch. I walked over to a closet and grabbed some clean clothes as I quickly put them on. I saw Goki get up and walk over to the closet and put on an orange gi that is a perfect replica of her usual gi. We walked out of the room and tried to find the room in Capsule Corp with all the food. After some walking around, we found Bulma working on a machine.

Goki: Good morning Bulma!

Bulma stopped her work and looked over at me and Goki.

Bulma: Good morning you two. You seem like you two are in really good moods.

Goki: Yeah we are. Me and (Y/N) are having a kid!

Bulma: Oh my goodness! Congratulations!

(Y/N): Thanks Bulma. Do you know where the room with all the food is? Me and Goki are starving.

Bulma: Ok, you two follow me.

Bulma guided me and Goki to where all the food is. Me and Goki wasted no time and started eating as much as possible. I heard someone walk into the room. I looked over and saw Vegeta.

(Y/N): Hey Vegeta.

Vegeta: Are you two ready for training?

Goki: Sorry Vegeta, but I'm not available for that stuff for awhile.

Vegeta: What? Why not?

Bulma: She's pregnant.

Vegeta: Oh... What?!

(Y/N): Yeah... I guess Bulla will have someone to grow up with.

Vegeta: Hmmp... So I guess I'm stuck with sparring with just you for the meantime.

(Y/N): Yeah, I guess you are right about that.

(Months Later)

Me and Vegeta are outside of Capsule Corp, doing some light sparring while staying in our base forms. He tried to kick me, but I managed to block the kick. I threw my fist forward, but Vegeta grabbed it and head butted me. I kicked Vegeta in the stomach as we both flew back a bit to get some distance.

(Y/N): Phew... You haven't been letting up on me.

Vegeta: Afraid you can't keep up with me anymore?

(Y/N): Don't flatter yourself too much, Prince.