Chapter 59

(Readers POV)

Me, Vegeta, and Goki are all flying across the ocean, having an intense sparring match. I dashed over at Vegeta and tried to punch him, but he grabbed my fist and threw me back. I was about to fly past Goki, but she grabbed onto my tail and swung me around, throwing me back towards Vegeta.

(Y/N): I'm not in the mood to play ping pong!

I flew at Vegeta and tried to kick him, but he got out of the way and made me crash into the water. I quickly popped my head out of the water, spitting out some water. I saw Goki block a punch from Vegeta. Goki kicked Vegeta away. I smiled to myself as I quickly flew behind Goki and punched her down into the water, making a huge and loud crash. She came out of the water and powered up a bit, getting the water off her.

Goki: That was a surprise attack. Not really fair huh?

I just chuckled and got ready to fight again, but I heard someone shouting.

Beerus: Can you three fight quieter?! I'M TRYING TO NAP!!!

Me, Goki, and Vegeta looked over at the nearby island and saw Beerus shouting at us. I looked at Goki and Vegeta.

(Y/N): Food break?

Goki: Food break!

The three of us all landed down on the island that Bulma bought sometime ago and we went over to a table with a large amount of food. Me and Goki started to stuff our faces with food. Whis sat down across from me and her and was about to start eating himself.

Whis: Tell me Goki. Why do you seek further strength?

Goki looked up at Whis and swallowed the food in her mouth. She got up from the table.

Goki: You know the Tournament of Power and all of the powerful fighters out there! Just thinking about them is getting me pumped!

She walked off and powered up into Super Saiyan.

(Y/N): It hasn't been that long since the tournament.

Vegeta: You already have your sights set on other universes?

Whis: What about you Vegeta? Why do you continue your quest to get stronger?

Vegeta: To fight Frieza!

Goki: Frieza?

Vegeta: You idiot! It was your fault to bring that monster back! Out of all the people to revive, you chose him!

Goki: The three of us is more than enough to take him down if he ever starts trouble.

Vegeta: You remembered how much stronger he became when he came back the first time! What happens when he gets even more powerful and achieves a higher form!

Goki: You really think he could do that?

Vegeta: You really are an idiot!

(Y/N): I don't know. The Goku from my timeline fought Frieza and he wasn't that much of a challenge, even after training in hell for years. So it would take Frieza a decade at least to get on our level.

Vegeta: You two are both idiots!

Whis: And you (Y/N). Why do you want to get stronger? Could you be wanting to become a God of Destruction?

Beerus: You can't be thinking of taking my place, are you saiyan?

I looked back at Beerus, seeing him sit up in his chair.

(Y/N): Hmm? Why would I want your job? I'd just lay around doing nothing for years.

Beerus: Not called for.