Chapter 53

(Goki's POV)

Jiren: Bring it.

Me and Vegeta jumped forward at Jiren. Vegeta got in front of me and punched at Jiren, making him dodge. I tried to hit him too, but my attack was dodged as well. Me and Vegeta started to punch and kick at Jiren, making him defend from our attacks. Jiren pushed us back, but we jumped right back at Jiren.

Goki and Vegeta: RAAAGH!!!

We both punched at Jiren, making him block, but the force knocking him back into some rock. Jiren got out of the rocks.

Jiren: Well. It appears you both have sharpened your attacks.

Me and Vegeta dashed at Jiren, constantly throwing punches and kicks at him. Jiren couldn't keep up with all of our attacks and started to get hit. Me and Vegeta tried to kick him, making Jiren go on the offensive and punched us back into the air.

Vegeta: AAAAHH!!!

Vegeta launched a large yellow ki blast from his left hand at Jiren, making Jiren punch the blast to stop it. A bunch of smoke covered the area. Jiren was knocked back from the force of Vegeta's blast. Me and Vegeta landed on the ground and looked at Jiren as the smoke around him was slowly disappearing.

Goki: It's still hard to believe how strong this guy is. He took both of our assault. Didn't even flinch.

Vegeta: Hhmp! That won't be true for long.

Goki: Let's go!

Me and Vegeta dashed at Jiren. He started to shoot some ki blasts at us, but we were able to dodge them. Vegeta dashed past me and tried to punch him, but Jiren grabbed his fist.

Goki: Over here!

I quickly used Instant Transmission to go to Jiren's side. I punched at Jiren, making his attention go to me. Vegeta tried to hit Jiren while he was distracted, but he blocked the attack. I quickly kicked at Jiren, knocking him back and me and Vegeta continued to chase him down. Me and Vegeta threw a barrage of attacks at Jiren. We jumped back into the air.

Goki: Kamehameha!

Vegeta: Final Flash!

Me and Vegeta launched powerful ki blasts at Jiren. Our blasts connected as a huge explosion was the result of the impact. The force shattered a bunch of the surrounding giant rock in the area. Me and Vegeta landed as we looked at where Jiren was standing at last, waiting to see if we actually got him with that attack. Red energy came out of a pile of rocks, making the rocks fly up into the air.

Goki: Ah!

I can see Jiren standing in the red energy before it disappeared. It looks like that attack didn't do much to Jiren after all.

Jiren: A valiant effort. You've shown me the true extent of your power.

Vegeta: Hhmp! Did you hear that, Kakarotta?

Goki: Yeah, whatever.

Me and Vegeta were about to dash at Jiren, but I saw (Y/N) in his Super Saiyan 4 form dash past us right at Jiren.

Goki: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): Jiren's mine!

He tried to punch Jiren, but he caught (Y/N)'s fist.

(Y/N): Take this!

(Y/N) tried to kick Jiren, he grabbed his leg. Jiren kicked (Y/N) in the stomach, knocking him back at me and Vegeta. I caught (Y/N) and put him down on his feet.

Jiren: So another decides to join?

Goki: That was a bold attack you tried (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked back at me and Vegeta. He looked back at Jiren. He started to scream as his aura got bigger. He dashed right back at Jiren. (Y/N) tried to hit Jiren, but got knocked back by a punch from Jiren. Me and Vegeta dashed at Jiren. Jiren dashed back at us and we all clashed attacks, making a bright light appear from the impact.