Chapter 62

(Goki's POV)

Me and (Y/N) went back to earth after I used Instant Transmission. We are back at Capsule Corp. I noticed (Y/N) staring at me.

Goki: Hey, are you ok?

(Y/N): Oh, it's nothing.

Goki: I know it's something when you stare at me.

(Y/N): Well... I was thinking... If you wanted to hang out today?

Goki: So a date? Right?

(Y/N): Yeah. That.

I giggled to myself as I wrapped my arms around (Y/N) in a hug and rested my head on his shoulder. I noticed his tail swaying back and forth quickly before wrapping around my waist.

Goki: Hehe, you get so cute when we're together.

(Y/N): Whatever. Say what you want to say.

Goki: So what do you want to do on our date?

(Y/N): I... Didn't really think that far ahead.

Goki: What? Did you think I would've said no or something?

(Y/N): N-No. I didn't think that. It's hard to think about stuff we could do on a date.

I started to think about what me and him could do. Before I could give a suggestion, I heard some footsteps getting closer to me.

Goten: Mom!

I looked over and saw Goten running over to me. I stopped hugging (Y/N) and picked Goten up when he got close enough to me.

Goki: Heya Goten! How's my little boy doing?!

Goten: I'm not little!

Goki: You'll always be my little Goten!

I put Goten up on my shoulders as he held onto my head to make sure he doesn't fall.

Goki: Oh! (Y/N)! I just thought what we could do!

(Y/N): You did?

Goki: We can have a family bonding trip!

(Y/N): A family bonding trip?

Goten: That sounds like fun mom!

Goki: Glad you think so Goten! Let's get going you two!

I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and started to run, leaving the Capsule Corp building.

Goki: Nimbus!

I saw my yellow flying cloud fly down from the sky and stopped right in front of me. I grabbed Goten and put him on the Nimbus, seeing he has absolutely no trouble riding on it. Goten looks like me back in the day! All he needs now is the Power Pole.

Goki: You wanna ride on the Nimbus with us (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I'm good. I prefer normal flying.

I stepped onto the Nimbus as I started to bounce up and down on it.

Goki: Cha La! Head Cha La!

I sang to myself as I sat down and put Goten on my lap. The Nimbus quickly flew up into the sky. I saw (Y/N) flying next to the nimbus. I looked down at Goten. He looked up at me and we smiled at each other. I took a deep breath as I felt the wind blowing against me. I started to remember doing this with Gohan when he was young.

Goki: We should see if Gohan is available!

Goten: I would love it if big bro can come along with us!

(Y/N): Then let's stop by and see if Gohan can come.