Chapter 51

(Readers POV)

Kefla: So you've been hiding this power all this time? What is this form called? Super Saiyan 5 or something?

I screamed out loudly as I powered up as much as I can. Kefla smirked and put her hands up, several green balls of ki appearing above her.

Kefla: I hope you're hungry!

She threw the green ki balls at me. They crashed into my body, not hurting me in the slightest.

Kefla: Huh?

I dashed at Kefla and punched her in the stomach. She gasped out in pain. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her away. I quickly ran over to her and punched her into some rubble, making her bounce back to me. I kicked her down into the ground. I grabbed her neck and raised her up into the air. She tried to kick me to let her go, but I kept my grip. I made a ball of ki in my hand and slammed it into her stomach. I let go of her neck, letting the force of the ki ball knock her back.

(Y/N): RRRAAAGGGHHH!!!

Pieces of the arena started to break apart from me powering up. I saw Kelfa get up. Several balls of red ki formed in front of her hand as they started to swirl around.

Kefla: You're power is definitely insane! But that won't stop me and my unstoppable power! It feels like I can destroy your entire universe with this attack!

She jumped forward and threw her fist forward, making the red balls fly at me. I punched them, destroying them. Kefla ran at me and started to throw a barrage of punches on my chest. I started to walk forward, making her walk back as she continued her punches.

Kefla: Budge! You! Bastard!

I brought my arm back and threw it forward, punching Kefla in the face. She crashed into the floor. I walked up to her and started to stomp on her stomach over and over again.

Kefla: Guh! Agh! Guh!

She started to power up more, making me get blown back slightly. She got up and sparks of electricity started to surround her body as her hair got a bit spikier.

Kefla: How are you taking my attacks so well?! It doesn't make sense! I'm the strongest saiyan around! Guess I'll need to take this to the next level!

Her aura started to get bigger as her power kept skyrocketing up. I started to scream, powering up in return. I'm the strongest! Not her! I'll show her just how weak she really is! After a while of both of us powering up, we stopped. We dashed at each other. We clashed fists. I wrapped my tail around Kefla's other arm, keeping her in place. I punched her several times in the face. I kicked the side of her head, unwrapping my tail from her arm, making her fly to the side. She kicked off some broken piece of the arena right back at me.

(Y/N): DIE!!!

I tried to punch her, but she barely dodged the attack and punched my face. I can feel it a little bit. I smiled as I opened my mouth and released a large and powerful blast of ki out of it. It hit Kefla, making her scream in pain as she was launched back, breaking through several pillars of hard rock. I stopped my blast. I screamed out loudly.

Kefla: I've had enough!

I saw Kelfa on top of pillar. She started to power up even more, her aura turning red.

Kefla: I will win this! You can't beat me!

A bunch of red lasers came out of her body in all directions. I jumped towards her, getting hit by some of the lasers. They actually started to push me back. After I get out of the range of one of the beams, I get hit by another one. I kept getting knocked back as I was close to the edge of the arena.