Chapter 57

(Goki's POV)

I looked down at the fallen Jiren. It looks like he is dead set in not wanting to listen to my lesson. I started to walk towards him as I made a ball of ki form in my hand. Jiren looked up at me before closing his eyes and hanging his head down, accepting his fate. Right as I was about to unleash my attack, I felt pain go through my entire body. It feels like my back is being split open.

Goki: G-Guah!

I fell down to the ground as I started to breathe heavily. My hair went back to its normal black as dark purple sparks of energy surrounded me.

Goki: AAAUUUAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

Pain shot through my body as I screamed out because of it. This feels so much worse than any attack Jiren hit me with.

Belmod: Hurry up Jiren! Throw her over! Did you come all this way to lose?!

As the pain went through my body, I see Jiren staring at me.

Belmod: What are you hesitating for?! You can claim the Super Dragon Balls and get your wish! Just do it!

Jiren stood up and pointed his hand at me. I can see light from a ball of ki.

Jiren: You are a true warrior Goki. There can be no doubt. I regret that our spirited battle must have such an inglorious end. What a shame. But though you will soon vanish from existence, know that you shall live forever in my memory... Farewell.

Jiren launched the ki ball at me, making it explode on contact. I started to fall towards the abyss. I'm going to get knocked out the ring. Right as I was about to get out of the ring, I felt an attack hit me in the stomach, making me fly back and land on some floating rock. I looked over and saw that the attack came from Frieza. He's in his golden form. I saw (Y/N) jump over to Frieza.

(Readers POV)

(Y/N): I'm surprised you made that shot. Good thing Goki is still in the arena.

Belmod: Jiren! You have to get rid of them while you still can! You are almost out of time!

Jiren looked over at me and Frieza. I started to power up and I went Super Saiyan 4.

(Y/N): Looks like it's our job to take Jiren down now!

Frieza: Yes, obviously!

Frieza started to power up too as we both looked up at Jiren.

Jiren: So much effort, just to keep a fallen ally in the ring. That will do you no good. Does the trust you place in your friends really make you so blind?

Frieza: Trust in friends? I think you're trying to make me vomit.

Jiren: If I need to beat her down again, so be it.

Frieza: She's just some extra insurance. But I do intend to claim the Super Dragon Balls for myself, so if you're smart then the only one you should try to beat is me. I don't sense that astounding power from you anymore. Seems to me you've lost your edge.

Jiren glared down Frieza. He really is an idiot. Is his plan trying to piss Jiren off?

Frieza: Here goes Jiren! You've had a taste of defeat and now you'll get the full course! Served up by yours truly!

Jiren started to power up as he appeared in front of me. I blocked his punch, but he attacked me again and sent me flying towards Frieza. He jumped over me as I landed on the ground. Even with Jiren tired, he still hits like a truck. Frieza and Jiren started to trade blows as they broke through the rock they were standing on, making them start to fall down, but they kept attacking.