Chapter 35

(Goki's POV)

I used Instant Transmission to go to Roshi's house. Me and (Y/N) walked up to the pink colored house and I knocked on the door.

Goki: Master Roshi! It's me, Goki!

The door opened and I looked down to see Master Roshi.

Roshi: Ah, Goki! A pleasant surprise!

Roshi looked over at (Y/N). (Y/N) waved hi and smiled.

(Y/N): Heya Roshi.

Roshi: You're one of Goki's friends right? It's been awhile since I've last saw you.

(Y/N): Right. I should probably visit more.

Roshi: So what brings you two here?

Goki: We'll, it's a long story so I'll keep it short. We are fighting someone who can't be destroyed, so I was wondering if you had an idea on how to beat them.

Roshi started to stroke his beard in thought.

Roshi: Someone who can't be destroyed? I don't just have a plan for you, I have a technique that can help you with that.

Goki: What?! You have a technique to destroy him?!

Roshi: Nope. It's a technique that seals people away.

(Y/N): Seals people away?

Roshi: That's right. I've used this technique before in the past.

(Y/N): What's the name of this move?

Roshi: I call it the Evil Containment Wave.

Goki: That sounds super awesome! You have to teach me it!

Roshi: Are you sure? It's quite tiring to do, at least at my age.

Goki: I don't care, I'll do it!

Roshi: Well alright.

Roshi went back into his house and quickly came back out. He's holding a pot. He placed down on the ground, took the lid of it, and walked over to a chair and sat down.

Roshi: You need something like a pot or a jar to contain someone. Goki, first stretch your arms out.

Goki: Ok.

I put my arms out in front of me.

Roshi: Now focus your energy in your hands.

Goki: Got it.

I started to use some energy in my hands. The energy around me turned green. Does that means it's working?

Roshi: Good. You're doing it. Now launch your energy at him!

Master Roshi pointed at (Y/N).

(Y/N): Wait, what?!

Goki: Sorry for this (Y/N). Evil Containment!

I launched the energy in my hands and a green tornado came out. (Y/N) got sucked into the tornado and started to spin around.

(Y/N): Why me?!

Roshi: Now aim him at the pot!

Goki: In you go!

I moved my hands down, causing (Y/N) to go down. I moved my hands slightly to the left, trying to make sure I hit the pot, but (Y/N) flew past the pot and is flying to the ocean. I quickly used Instant Transmission to get in front of (Y/N) and caught him. His eyes are spiraling and he isn't all there. I flew over to Master Roshi's island and landed on the ground.

Roshi: Not quite. Try it again.

Goki: You got it. (Y/N), you ready for another go?

I shook (Y/N) a bit, knocking him out of his dizziness. He jumped out of my arms and pointed at me.

(Y/N): Why would you that to me?! Trying to seal me away!

Roshi: You won't be sealed away. There isn't a cover on the pot, so you will come out afterwards.

Goki: See? You'll be fine. Plus, it's for saving the future. Now I'll make sure to get it this time!

I tried the Evil Containment Wave again. The green tornado came out of my hands again. It sucked up (Y/N). I tried to get him in the pot this time. I threw my hands up, sending (Y/N) up into the air. He fell back down to the ground and landed on his head. He groaned in pain. I looked over at Master Roshi and he's eating grapes.

Goki: Ok, this time I'll get it. Promise.

(A Few Hours Later)

I threw my hands down, sending (Y/N) down. He went towards the pot. He went inside of it and the pot started to have a light come out of the hole on top.

Goki: I did it! Master Roshi! I did it!

Roshi: Great job Goki.

The light from the pot disappeared and (Y/N) popped out of the pot. He landed on the ground on all fours. He looks like he's about to throw up.

(Y/N): Oh man. Please tell me it's over.

Goki: Maybe I need to do it a few more times, to make sure I got it down.

(Y/N) rushed over to me and clung on my leg.

(Y/N): Please don't! I don't want to do it anymore!

Goki: I'm just teasing you.

I reached down and rubbed (Y/N)'s head. He let out a sigh of relief and let go of my leg.

Roshi: There is one more thing.

Master Roshi reached into his pocket and handed me a tag with some symbols on it.

Roshi: If you want your target to stay in the container, then you need this tag on it.

Goki: So this tag needs to be on the pot for someone to stay sealed?

Roshi: Yep. It's quite simple, just make sure the tag doesn't come off. I hope this will help you.

Goki: It will. Thank you so much Master Roshi!

Roshi: Anything for my student.

Goki: Come on (Y/N). Let's get going.

(Y/N) tried to stand up, but he stumbled around. I picked him up in my arms. I also picked up the pot and the lid for it. I flew up into the air and started to head to Capsule Corp.

Goki: Are you ok, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): No. It feels like my brain is spinning.

Goki: At least we know it doesn't feel good to go through. Zamasu will definitely suffer from it.

(Y/N): Yeah, at least there's that.

Goki: So what was it like in the pot?

(Y/N): It was dark and very cramped. I don't want to imagine being in there for more than a minute.

Goki: I'm sorry again. I should've used a piece of wood or something.

(Y/N): I'm not forgiving for this for at least a week for that.

Goki: A week?! Come on, I said I was sorry!

(Y/N): And you said that you'd do the Evil Containment Wave right twenty tries ago.

He crossed his arms and looked mad at me. I don't want (Y/N) mad at me. I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. His face went a light shade of red and he looked away. I kissed his cheek again and again. He slowly smiled.

(Y/N): Ok, ok. You can stop now. I forgive you.

Goki: Yes! I knew my kisses would make you feel better! I'm so smart!

A bead of sweat came out of (Y/N)'s head.

(Y/N): Sure. Let's go with that.

Goki: Now what is that supposed to mean?

(Y/N): Nothing. Let's just get to the others and finish this timeline mess.

(Chapter 35 end)