Chapter 50

(Readers POV)

I looked at Caulifla and Kale as they got ready to fight me again.

(Y/N): You sure you girls don't want to drop out now? Just to warn you I'm only getting started.

Caulifla: Oh please. We're not scared of someone like you!

Kale: Bring it on! We won't ever back down from a challenge!

I smiled as I started to use the After Image technique, making several After Images around the two girls. They looked around surprised.

(Y/N): Come on, don't tell me you two are nervous.

Caulifla dashed forward and tried to punch one of my After Images. It disappeared and I quickly went behind Caulifla, kicking her back. I was about to chase her, but Kale grabbed my arm and started to swing me around.

Kale: That was a dirty move!

She slammed me down into the ground. I powered up, making Kale let go of me. I saw Caulifla recover and dash at me. She threw several punches at me, but I dodged them. Kale grabbed me from behind.

Kale: I got him Caulifla!

Caulifla: Yeah, alright Kale! Hold him still!

Caulifla punched me in the gut. I spat out some saliva as she continued to punch me in the stomach. I tried to break out of Kale's grasp, but she has a tight hold on me. Right as Caulifla was about to punch me again, I moved to the side, making Kale move too and making her the one Caulifla punched.

Kale: Ahh!

Caulifla: Oh crap Kale!

I took my opportunity and got out of Kale's grasp. I kicked her away and gut punched Caulifla. I made a ki ball in my hand and fired it in her face at point blank range, making Caulifla fly back.

Caulifla: You'll pay for that!

Caulifla threw a red ki ball at me and Kale threw a green ki ball me. I started to power up more as my aura stopped the balls from hitting me. I transformed into Super Saiyan 3, destroying the ki balls in front of me. A bunch of smoke covered the area around me.

Caulifla: Huh?

The smoke cleared away, revealing my new look to Caulifla and Kale. They looked at me with surprise, but Caulifla's look quickly turned into admiration.

Caulifla: There it is! Super Saiyan 3!

(Y/N): That's right, this is the form you've been dying to see.

Sparks of electricity went around my body. I powered up slightly, slightly blowing away Caulifla and Kale.

Caulifla: That power is insane! After you're done teach me and Kale Super Saiyan 3, you gotta teach us Super Saiyan 4 as well!

I chuckled to myself.

(Y/N): Sorry to say this, but I don't think you can go Super Saiyan 4. You don't have the genetics.

Caulifla: Oh! You're saying me and Kale can't do it because we're women?!

(Y/N): Wait, that's not what I meant! I meant that you Universe 6 saiyans don't have tails! Having a tail is a requirement!

Kale: It is? Well then me and Caulifla will unlock that level of power without a tail!

Caulifla: That's right, because we are the toughest saiyans around!

I decided to stop the chitchat and I dashed at Caulifla and Kale. They didn't react to my movements as I punched them away. I fired a few ki blasts at them. Kale blocked them while Caulifla was barely able to dodge. She looked over at me and smirked.