Chapter 46

(Goki's POV)

I looked around, seeing all the fighting happening around me. I can't believe I'm fighting in a tournament with a bunch of different universes at once! Before I could move, I felt someone kick my back. I quickly turned around and saw Basil.

Basil: Your end is near!

Goki: Yeah right!

I tried to to punch him, but Bergamo and Lavender got in front of me and blocked my punch.

Lavender: Goki. I can't wait to get my revenge on you for what you and your son did to me before this tournament!

Bergamo: And you are away from your team! You aren't in the best position!

Oh man, I got to fight all three of them at once. Seems like they don't care about ganging up on people. The three brothers started to move around me. I looked around trying to keep track of them.

Basil: It may be true that you are stronger than us!

Lavender: But when we brothers team up! There isn't an opponent we can't beat!

Bergamo: That is how we were able to survive in Universe 9! We will take you down with our combined might! We are the Trio of Danger!

I saw Basil dash at me, trying to punch me. I blocked his punch, but Bergamo tried to do a sweeping kick. I jumped up to dodge, but Lavender got in front of me and kicked me down to the ground. I landed on my feet.

Goki: You guys definitely aren't bluffing when you team together.

They smiled at me as they got ready to fight again.

Lavender: Get ready to get a taste of my poison!

His hands got covered in purple as he ran right at me. I made a small barrier of ki around my body. Lavender punched me, but my ki barrier protected me from his poison.

Lavender: What?!

I started to rapid punch Lavender, making him block my attacks while I pushed him back. I saw Basil and Bergamo running next to me.

Lavender: Why isn't my poison going through?!

Goki: You shouldn't have shown your trump card before the tournament! Me and Gohan thought of the perfect way to counter your poison trick!

Bergamo: That won't help you stop all three of us!

Basil: Let's take her down!

I kicked away Lavender as Basil and Bergamo came rushing at me. I was dodging their attacks. I saw Lavender jump up at me, getting ready to attack me. Before he could get close, Vegeta kicked him in the side, sending him back.

Basil: Lavender!

Vegeta: Don't think you can hog all the fun to yourself, Kakarotta!

I punched Bergamo in the stomach, getting him away from me and I shot a small blast at Basil, getting him away too.

Goki: Be careful Vegeta! Lavender can poison-

Vegeta: I don't need a babysitter! I know how to fight him!

He made a small ki barrier as he started to fight Lavender. I put my attention back to Basil and Bergamo. They both tried to kick me, but I blocked them with my arms. They jumped away before I could counter attack. I launched a ball of ki at them. Basil kicked it back at me. I grabbed it and jumped towards them, launching the ball at Bergamo's face. Smoke covered the area. I saw Bergamo's fist come out of the smoke and knock me back. I felt my back hit someone. I looked back and saw Vegeta behind me.

Lavender: Looks like we got you cornered!

Bergamo: It's about time we knock you two out of this tournament!

The Trio of Danger dashed at me and Vegeta. Before we could act, (Y/N) used Instant Transmission to get to me and Vegeta. He made a small blast all around him, knocking away the three dogs.

(Y/N): Are you two actually having trouble with these mutts?

Vegeta: Speak for yourself. I could beat this guy with one arm.

Goki: Looks like the numbers are even now.

Bergamo: We won't give up! We will win for our universe's safety!

(Y/N) smiled and powered up a little bit.

(Y/N): You ready to show these dogs who the better trio are?

Goki: I don't mind that idea.

Vegeta: Let's get this over with already.

The three of us all went Super Saiyan. I dashed at Bergamo, Vegeta dashed at Lavender, and (Y/N) dashed at Basil. Bergamo tried to punch me, but I dodged his fist and I grabbed him, throwing him back. Vegeta and (Y/N) hit their opponents back as well, making the three dogs collide into each other. They got up and started to power up. Me, Vegeta, and (Y/N) all got next to each other and we started to power up as well. Me and Vegeta went Super Saiyan Blue and (Y/N) Super Saiyan 4.

Trio of Danger: Triangle Danger Beam!

They fired a red, blue, and yellow beam at us.

Goki: Kamehameha!

Vegeta: Final Flash!

(Y/N): Kamehameha x10!

We fired our beams and it clashed with the Trio of Danger's beam. We powered up a bit more and overpowered their blast. Our beams knocked the three dogs out of the arena. We all stopped our attacks and went back into our base forms.

Goki: Good job you two!

I gave them a thumbs up. (Y/N) smiled back and gave a thumbs up back. Vegeta just crossed his arms and jumped away to find another fight.

Grand Priest: Bergamo, Lavender, and Basil of Universe 9 have been eliminated! Universe 9 has lost all of their combatants! That means they shall be erased!

They already lost all their fighters? I looked over at some floating bleachers and saw ten people over at one spot. Everyone there but the person that looks similar to Whis started to glow white. One moment they were there, and the next they disappeared without a trace.

Goki: Oh man. Definitely don't want that happening to us, right (Y/N)? ...(Y/N)?

I looked over at him and he is looking down at the ground, clenching his fists.

(Readers POV)

I just saw all the fighters for Universe 9 disappear. They're completely gone, like they never even existed. It... It reminds me of my timeline. Being erased for something they couldn't control. I started to hate myself for bringing that kind of fate to an entire universe!

Goki: (Y/N)?

I felt Goki's hand get placed onto my shoulder. I looked over at her and she has a concerned look on her face.

Goki: Is everything ok?

(Y/N): ...Yeah, I'm fine. Let's hurry up and finish this tournament. We don't have a lot of time.

I jumped away and started to look for another fight to help get my mind off of it. I have to fight for my life, or I'll end up just like Universe 9.

(Chapter 46 end)