Chapter 48

(Goki's POV)

I was looking for this Jiren guy. Ever since Toppo said that Jiren is stronger than himself, I can't help but want to fight him. I looked around. I remember that one saiyan girl that (Y/N) was fighting and that grey skinned man beat her in one attack. That had to be Jiren. I jumped up and saw Toppo and the grey skinned man standing next to each other.

Goki: Hey!

Toppo looked over at me.

Toppo: Son Goki! Here to fall at my hands?!

Toppo started to dash towards me, but Vegeta in Super Saiyan Blue kicked him away.

Vegeta: You're fighting with me!

Toppo: Very well, warrior of Universe 7!

The two went off to have their fight. I stood there, looking at the man that stood there. He looked over at me, not saying a single word.

Goki: So you're Jiren. Right?

Jiren: ...

He didn't move a muscle. I can just tell from his stare that he is Jiren. I got into my fighting stance. This feeling in my body... I can't explain it, but a bead of sweat dripped down my forehead. I brought my hands back and a blue orb of ki formed in between my hands.

Goki: Kamehameha!

I quickly threw my Kamehameha forward at Jiren, but my beam started to disperse in front of Jiren. It didn't even touch him. I immediately went Super Saiyan and dashed forward. I punched at his chest several times, but he didn't flinch or budge. I jumped back and went Super Saiyan 2. I kicked at his neck, making his head move about a centimeter. I jumped back again.

Goki: AAAHHH!

I went Super Saiyan God and dashed forward. I started to send a barrage of punches at Jiren, but he blocked all of my punches with a single finger. The forces from my punches started to break the arena floor underneath me and Jiren. I stopped my barrage and took a step back. Jiren just stood there and watched me.

Goki: If Super Saiyan God won't kick you up into high gear... Maybe this will do it.

I started to power up as a blue aura surrounded my body. I started to scream as I powered up into Super Saiyan Blue. I stopped powering up and took a step forward, getting right in front of Jiren. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I quickly kicked him back, actually making him fly backwards and hit a pillar that was once part of the arena. I jumped at him and punched Jiren. He blocked my punch with his arms, but I sent him through the pillar. I continued to chase after him, punching him through several more pillars. We both exited one last pillar and started to punch at each other. Jiren knocked me down, making me hit the arena floor and bounce up slightly.

Goki: Agh!

Before I could do anything, Jiren appeared next to me and kicked me up into the air. I tried to recover, but Jiren was already above me and he slammed both of his fists into my stomach. I was sent down into the arena, next to some broken rubble. Jiren appeared above me again and grabbed my foot. He swung me into some of the rubble, breaking it on impact. He tried to swing me again, but I kicked his face, which made him let go of me. I punched him back and quickly charged a Kamehameha.

Goki: Kamehameha!

I fired it at Jiren, but he recovered and side jumped, dodging the beam. He dashed at me. I jumped up and fired several ki balls at Jiren. I jumped to some rubble and fired off more ki balls at Jiren. I jumped up higher, but before I could shot more ki attacks to keep Jiren on the ground, he appeared next to me and punched me down to the arena, making a huge crater.