Chapter 60

(Readers POV)

I saw Broly dashing at Vegeta, trying to attack him, but Vegeta just moved to the side and avoided Broly's punches. Vegeta grabbed onto his coat and ripped it off and punched Broly in the face, knocking him back. Broly tried to counterattack, but Vegeta just punched Broly's face again. Vegeta kicked Broly up into the air and started to dash at him.

(Y/N): This Broly guy...

His fighting style... Is none. He doesn't have a single day of martial arts training, but I sense his power growing by the second. Broly and Vegeta dashed at each other and grabbed onto each other's hands, trying to push against each other. A yellow aura surround Vegeta as Broly tried to get out of Vegeta's grasp.

Goki: Looks like Vegeta is taking this to the next level.

Vegeta let go of Broly's hands and punched him into a mountain. Broly tried to fly at Vegeta, but he went Super Saiyan, pushing Broly back.

Paragus: Huh? What happened to Prince Vegeta?

I looked over at the old man.

(Y/N): Do you not know what Super Saiyan is?

Paragus: You mean... The one of legend?

I quickly powered up into Super Saiyan, showing Paragus.

(Y/N): Yeah. Me, Vegeta, and Goki have mastered it. Can Broly go Super Saiyan?

I powered down as Paragus started to sweat and have a worried look on his face as he put his attention back to Broly.

(Y/N): You really know how to pick saiyans, don't you Frieza?

Frieza: I only came here for the Dragon Balls. This is just a fun experiment I thought I would conduct.

(Y/N): You really are weird.

I put my attention back to the fight. I saw Vegeta fly low to the ground, flying past me and Goki with Broly quickly following him. Vegeta flew upward as a red ki started to glow out of Vegeta. He transformed into a Super Saiyan God. He pointed his hand down at Broly and launched several ranged attacks, knocking Broly back as he tried to defend himself from attacks he couldn't react to.

(Y/N): I guess Vegeta had his fun.

Vegeta started to attack at Broly. Broly tried to fight back, but Vegeta at this point is just too much for him. Vegeta dodged an attack from Broly and kicked him in the chest as hard as he could, sending Broly flying through several snowy mountains. Vegeta flew over to where Broly was and Broly is in a crater, barely moving.

Frieza: It seems Broly is reaching his limit.

Paragus: Right... Son! Stand down! The fight is over! Get back into the ship!

I saw Broly started to get himself out of the crater as his power is continuing to grow. I can feel it growing larger and larger as a green aura started to come from his body.

Paragus: Broly! You will listen to your father! Do you hear me?!

Vegeta pointed his hand down at Broly as a red ball of ki formed in his hand.

Vegeta: What a waste.

Goki: Huh? Don't do it, Vegeta!

Vegeta launched the attack at Broly, knocking him down and falling into some water. I felt everything start to shake as a huge blast of pressure came from the water. Broly flew out of the water.

Broly: RRRAAAAAAGH!!!

His green aura got larger as his muscles started to grow in size. Me and Goki flew over to get a closer look. I noticed his eyes turned yellow as I felt this primal power coming out of Broly.