Chapter 47

(Readers POV)

I was knocking away some people that were trying to come at me. No one in particular caught my attention. I jumped away, looking for a good fight. I stopped when a red beam flew past me. I looked over where the source was and saw Frost.

Frost: It's about time we meet again, (Y/N).

I clenched my fists and smiled, getting ready to knock Frost out of the tournament. I dashed right at him, but Magetta got in front of me and blocked my punch. I powered up into Super Saiyan and pushed Magetta away.

(Y/N): If you really want to lose the tournament right now, then I won't mind knocking you out here Frost.

Frost: Please, I don't plan on losing anytime soon. You are outnumbered in this situation.

I smiled as I remembered what happens if Magetta gets insulted.

(Y/N): You two won't be able to beat me, your rusty hunks of scrap metal!

Magetta stood there, unfazed. I was confused until I noticed a pair of hands covering his ears. The pair of hands belongs to Botamo as he jumped up onto Magetta's shoulders, keeping his hands over his ears.

Frost: You really thought we didn't think of any counters for you to exploit his weakness?

Botamo: With the three of us, you'll fall for sure.

A three versus one situation? This certainly got more interesting. Frost started to shoot red beams at me, making me dodge them. As I was dodging, Magetta ran up to me and tried to attack me. I dodged his fist and tried to counter attack, but Botamo took the punch. Magetta punched my stomach, making me get knocked up into the air. Frost hit my head with a red beam. I fell down to the arena, but I landed on my feet.

(Y/N): You really are a bastard. I should've expected Frost of all people to bring teammates to do the work for him.

I saw Magetta running at me again. I jumped up and tried to knock Botamo off with a kick. His body absorbed the force of my kick. Magetta tried to knock me away, but I blocked his attack.

(Y/N): I hope you two enjoy going for a ride!

I managed to throw Magetta and Botamo over my shoulder. They crashed into the arena, making some of the stone that made the stage break upward. I dashed over at Frost. He started to constantly fire ki attacks at me. I dodged and blocked them as I kicked his stomach. He gasped out in pain and I punched his face. He started to fly away, but I grabbed his tail and jumped up. I looked over and saw Magetta start to spit out lava at me. I put Frost in front of me and started to fall down towards Magetta. Botamo forced Magetta to shut his mouth, forcing the lava to stop.

Botamo: We almost roasted Frost to a crisp!

I swung Frost into Botamo, making Frost bounce off and I let go of his tail, making him crash into the arena. I started to constantly punch Botamo.

Botamo: That won't do any damage to me!

(Y/N): I'm not trying to damage you!

My punches got faster as Botamo was getting pushed off of Magetta.

Botamo: Wh-What's going on?!

(Y/N): Me and Gohan have been discussing some strategies with how to beat you people from Universe 6! You maybe able to absorb my punches, but that doesn't mean there isn't some kind of limit!

I saw Magetta try to punch me away. I dodged it, making him hit Botamo. He lost his balance and fell off of Magetta's shoulders. I kicked away Magetta and I grabbed Botamo's legs. I started to spin around, getting a lot of speed before I let go of him, sending him flying off of the arena. He disappeared and reappeared in the bleachers.