Chapter 64

(Goki's POV)

I started to open my eyes, seeing the blue sky above me. I sat up and looked around, seeing I'm in some weird plaza looking area. I noticed that Xeno Goki, (Y/N), and Vegeta are laying on the ground near me. They began to wake up and looked around too.

(Y/N): Ugh... Where are we?

Xeno Goki: Weird. We're back at Conton City.

Vegeta: Conton City?

Xeno Goki: It's where Time Patrollers stay when we aren't on missions.

I looked around and saw tons of people running around. Humans, Namekians, Saiyans, people that remind me of Frieza, and people that look a lot like Buu.

Goki: Woah, so are all of these guys strong?

Xeno Goki: You betcha! You have to be strong if you're a part of the Time Patrol!

Goki: That makes me want to fight everyone here!

Xeno Goki: Maybe another time.

(Y/N): I'm guessing that white haired guy with the glasses was the one you were after?

Xeno Goki: Yeah, his name is Fu. I have to get back to work and get you guys back to your timeline. So come with me to the Time Nest.

Vegeta: Time Nest?

Goki: Oh man, so much stuff is happening. I had no idea this kind of stuff existed until now.

Everyone stood up and Xeno Goki started to walk away. Me, Vegeta, and (Y/N) began to follow her. We walked up some stairs before walking through a huge entrance. A bright light covered my vision and soon after the bright light vanished. We're all in an open area with grass. There is a stone path that leads to a huge building.

Vegeta: So that's the Time Nest?

Xeno Goki: You got it! This is where The Supreme Kai of Time lives!

(Y/N): The Supreme Kai of Time? I bet he's a strong one.

Xeno Goki: She actually.

(Y/N): Oh, my apologies.

Goki: Can I fight her sometime?

Xeno Goki: Maybe later. I figured you would want to fight me first.

Goki: I would like to fight you too! I just want to fight as many people as possible!

Xeno Goki just chuckled to herself as she began to walk towards the big building. Everyone followed her and we all entered. I looked around and saw a bunch of these weird scrolls being stored.

Xeno Goki: This is the Time Vault, where the Scrolls of Time are stored.

(Y/N): Scrolls of Time?

Xeno Goki: Each Scroll houses a timeline.

I walked over and picked up one of these scrolls. I opened it and saw Vegeta in Super Saiyan God fighting Beerus.

Goki: Wow! Vegeta, check this one out! You went Super Saiyan God instead of me to fight Lord Beerus!

Vegeta: Really? Now that surely is interesting.

I saw Vegeta walk over and grabbed a scroll and opened it.

Vegeta: Who are these people?

I looked over and saw a version of me eating with two other women. One of them has black hair and is wearing a straw hat, a red shirt, and has a huge X shaped scar on her chest. The other woman is more buff, has blue hair and wearing orange clothing.