Chapter 41

(Goki's POV)

Me and (Y/N) walked up to a house and knocked on the front door. After some waiting, Gohan opened the door. He smiled when he saw me.

Gohan: Mom! (Y/N)! What brings you two here?

Goki: I just wanted to see you and talk.

Gohan: Come in you two.

Gohan let me and (Y/N) inside his house. I looked around and it's huge! Gohan must make a lot of money. Gohan led me and (Y/N) into a living room and we all sat down on a couch.

Goki: This place sure is something. How do you make the money for all this stuff?

Gohan laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

Gohan: This stuff isn't as expensive as you think. So what do you want to talk about?

Goki: I just want to know what kind of stuff you have been doing lately.

Gohan: Oh, well outside of work I've been training with Piccolo.

(Y/N): Really? I thought you gave up on training.

Gohan: After Frieza and his army attacked, I realized that danger can come anytime. So I made sure that I would train during my free time.

Goki: That's great to hear that you're training again! Maybe we can have a sparring match or two, like back then.

(Y/N): So how is Videl and Pan?

Gohan: Videl! Mom and (Y/N) want to see you!

I looked over and saw Videl, holding Pan, walk into the room. Videl walked over to me and handed me Pan.

Videl: It's so nice to see you two. Let me go make you some tea.

Videl walked out of the room. I looked down at Pan and she smiled at me. I smiled back and raised her up into the air.

Goki: Who's my cute granddaughter? You want to be an airplane?

I started to move her around. She started to laugh and giggle, while clapping her hands together. I heard (Y/N) sigh.

(Y/N): It's good to see Videl and Pan doing fine.

I looked back up at Pan and she smiled at me.

Pan: Mama!

Goki: Woah! You can already say words?! You must be as smart as your father. But I'm not your mama, I'm your grandma!

Pan: Mama! Mama!

Goki: Grandma! Grandma!

Me and Pan started to laugh together. I kept making her fly around like an airplane since she really likes it.

Goki: She really likes being an airplane. She's a lot like you Gohan when you were a baby!

Gohan's face went slightly red as he put his head down while rubbing the back of his neck.

Gohan: Come on mom. I don't think I was like that.

I smirked to myself and let out a mischievous laugh. I handed Pan to (Y/N) and stood up. I picked Gohan up off his seat.

Goki: I bet you still like being an airplane!

Gohan: Woah! Mom! That's not necessary!

I started to run around the room while holding Gohan up above my head. I tripped on a small train toy, making me and Gohan fall down to the floor.

(Y/N): Are you two ok?

Me and Gohan just shared a laugh together. We got up and patted ourselves down from any dirty that may have gotten on us.