Chapter 45

(Readers POV)

As soon as the Grand Priest started the tournament, a ton of people started to fight. Ki blasts were flying everywhere and and crashing into the stage. Me and everyone else on team Universe 7 are near the center of the arena, next to the huge pillar.

Gohan: Remember the plan guys. We have to stick together and fight as a group.

Goki: Ah ha! I found you!

Goki immediately dashed forward. I looked and saw that she's going for Toppo.

Goki: You're fighting me, Toppo!

She was interrupted by someone else, forcing her to fight them.

Gohan: Mom! What about the plan?

Vegeta jumped away. Gohan tried to stop him, but quickly gave up on the idea. Frieza started to walk away.

Frieza: Since everyone is having their fun, then I shall find mine.

Gohan: Guys. Come on. We had a plan.

Piccolo: It was kind of ridiculous thinking that Goki and Vegeta would follow through the plan.

Gohan: We still have most of the team here. Right (Y/N)?

I found someone that looked like a good match and quickly ran at them.

(Y/N): You there! Fight me!

They looked over at me. I punched them in the face, sending them into a crowd of people.

(Y/N): Huh, maybe I went a little too strong at the start.

I started to run around more, trying to find someone to fight. I saw Cabba with two girls standing next to him. I shot a little ki ball past them to get their attention.

Cabba: (Y/N)? Where is master Vegeta?

(Y/N): He's busy with other people right now. I never got a chance to fight you, so I want this to be my time to fight a Universe 6 Saiyan.

Caulifla: Hey, you're a saiyan too right?

(Y/N): Yeah I am. How could you tell?

Caulifla: Cabba mentioned a saiyan from another universe having a monkey tail. I'll be your opponent, but I won't be going easy on you.

I smirked at the woman and went Super Saiyan.

(Y/N): I hope you know how to go Super Saiyan. Otherwise you're already out of luck. The names (Y/N) by the way.

The saiyan girl smiled and powered up, going into Super Saiyan.

Caulifla: I don't need your concern. I'm Caulifla, the strongest Saiyan around. Now get out of here Cabba! This guy is mine!

Cabba jumped away, going to fight someone. I was about to dash at Caulifla, but I heard a weird noise. I looked back and saw the huge pillar in the center of the arena went down slightly.

Grand Priest: Oh, did I forget to mention that the Tournament of Power is timed? When the pillar in the middle goes down completely, time is up. There's about 48 minutes until the tournament is over.

A time limit? I didn't think that would be the case. Pressure just got more serious. I looked back and saw Caulifla dashing at me, trying to punch me. I grabbed her hand and punched her in the gut, sending her back.

(Y/N): Trying to sneak attack me? Could've gave me a warning.

Caulifla: I don't care, I'm here to win! Last I checked, there's nothing in the rules that says I can't sneak attack!