Chapter 56

(Goki's POV)

Me and Jiren started to fall down towards the arena. He landed first, breaking some of the rock below him. He threw his fist forward, sending a bunch of force at me. I used my legs to block it as I went backwards and landed on the arena. I dashed right at Jiren, but he managed to barely jump out of the way. I went through several pillars of rock. I shook my head to get some small rocks off the top of my head. I landed on the arena and jumped back, seeing Jiren dashing at me. We clashed into each other and started to attack each other at high speeds. The energy from our attacks started to explode everywhere around the arena, breaking the stage.

Goki: ...

While attacking and deflecting Jiren, I closed my eyes, letting my body to do the fighting. I jumped forward at Jiren, feeling my energy get stronger. We clashed fists as I went past him. I landed on some rock and jumped off at Jiren. I tried to knee him, but he used his arm to block it. He tried to counter attack me, but I countered his attack as well. I felt my energy spread out further as me and Jiren clashed blows. We both went back and fired a small ki blast, making them clash together. Jiren powered up as a huge aura of ki surrounded him.

Jiren: Hmmp!

He punched forwards sending a lot of ki at me, I blocked it, but the force still knocked me up high into the air. I landed on a boulder floating in the air. Jiren got on top of the boulder and kicked it down towards the ground. I broke it with my energy and landed on my feet. Jiren quickly gave chase to me as he glared, making a bunch of attacks rain down on me.

Jiren: Ragh!

The rock I landed on started to crumble away from Jiren's attacks. I started to attack back, trying to deflect as many attacks as possible. I felt my hands start to shake as I slowly clenched them into fists. I opened my eyes and looked up, sending an attack all the way up at Jiren. It hit him in the chest, making his barrage of attacks stop.

Jiren: How dare you!

Goki: RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!

My energy started to spread out immensely, covering the bottom of the entire arena in blue ki. I took a deep breath as all the spread out energy started to come back to me.

Jiren: Well done Goki. You have successfully landed a blow. And you have channeled this extraordinary energy to overpower mine... Ill have to respond in kind!

Jiren started to power up, making a huge amount of red energy come out of his body. A giant ball of orange energy formed from Jiren as he pointed his at down at me. It started to shrink down so it could fit into his hand.

Jiren: Farewell warrior. IT'S OVER!!!

He fired the ki ball at me. A bright light surrounded my body as I jumped up and grabbed the ball in my hand. I landed up to where Jiren was, a couple feet behind him. I flicked my hand, destroying the ball of ki completely. Jiren looked back at me and tried to punch at me, but I'm already walking in front of him. Right as his hand was about to hit me, I jumped back, leaving several strikes onto Jiren's body. He got knocked back by them. He looked at me and glared at me, but I quickly deflected his attacks with a slight movement of my arm. The energy from his attack exploded, destroying a lot of rubble that was floating around.

Jiren: AAAARRRRHHHH!!!

Jiren powered up and dashed at me. I landed on my feet and opened my eyes to look at him. I dashed past him as he started to stumble. A bunch of my strikes hit his body at once, making him get hit back and forth. The last attack sent him flying, making him crash into the arena. The bright light surrounding my body started to crumble away as I looked over where Jiren landed. I walked over to the edge of where I'm standing to look down at Jiren.