Chapter 61

(Readers POV)

I never thought I'd ever be standing in front of Broly again, but I guess this timeline has more similarities to my timeline than I thought. Broly started to yell out as a bunch of green ki balls started to rain down the area. Me and Goki started to dodge the attacks.

(Y/N): Come on Goki! We need to stop him before he destroys the universe!

Goki: Right!

Me and Goki dashed over at Broly. We tried to kick him, but he didn't even budge. Me and Goki quickly flew away and Broly started to chase us. I saw Vegeta flying over to us and quickly powered up into Super Saiyan Blue.

Vegeta: This bastards power just keeps getting higher and higher!

(Y/N): Vegeta! We all are going to need to work together to take Broly down!

Vegeta: Whatever, let's just get this over with as quick as possible!

Broly dashed over at us and punched me away. Goki and Vegeta took the chance and punched Broly from behind. Broly turned around and fired a ki blast, but Goki and Vegeta were able to dodge. I quickly flew over and slammed my hands down on Broly's head, sending him down. Goki and Vegeta flew over to me as we all started to charge up an attack.

Goki: Kamehame...!

Vegeta: Galick...!

(Y/N): Final Shine...!

We all thrusted our hands forward and let out a huge combined blast.

Goki: HHAAAA!!!

Vegeta: GUUUN!!!

(Y/N): ATTAAACK!!!

Broly got hit by the blast, making him scream out in pain. We all stopped our blast. Broly started to release more energy as he started to fly at us again.

Goki: Not even that could stop him.

(Y/N): I have an idea! Follow me!

I started to fly away as Goki and Vegeta followed me. I saw Frieza watching from the distance and I quickly flew over to him.

(Y/N): Time for you to put in some work!

Me, Goki, and Vegeta all flew past Frieza and Broly got in front of Frieza.

Frieza: W-Wait a minute! Don't attack me! I'm the mighty-

Broly made a ball of ki from his chest and slammed it onto Frieza's body, sending him back. Broly quickly caught up to Frieza and began to punch him over and over again.

(Y/N): There, that should keep Broly distracted for a bit!

Goki: So what's the plan now?

(Y/N): I think we are going to need to take this to the next level.

Vegeta: Fine by me.

Goki and Vegeta started to power up. Vegeta went Super Saiyan Blue Evolved and Goki began to use the Kaio-ken. They both went over at Broly. I landed down on a rock structure as I took a deep breath and relaxed myself.

(Y/N): I can do this... I can do it...

I began to scream out as my power started to skyrocket. A bright light surrounded my body and when it disappeared, I was now in Super Saiyan 5.

(Y/N): Now this is going to be some fun.

I dashed over at Broly. Goki and Vegeta knocked Broly away from Frieza. They began to punch at Broly a bunch of times. Before Broly could counterattack them, I got in front of him and kicked his face, knocking him back a bit.