Beautiful Sin ~ Prologue

His hands slowly slide around her petite waist and caressed her flat belly, erupting butterflies inside her abdomen.

Her body trembled when he touched her small belly button and made a pattern around it.

"You are so hot." He whispered in her ear, slightly brushing his lips against her earlobe.

Her cheeks turned crimson red, indicating that she was loving his touch.

Her breath hitched when he nuzzled his nose against the crook of her neck, inhaling her jasmine fragrance. He parted his lips and grabbed the flesh of her neck with his tooth, leaving a mark.

She closed her eyes, slowly losing herself in the moment when he licked the mark to soothe her pain.

He turned her to him in a swift motion and made her sit on the kitchen slab by holding her waist. He adored her closed eyes, flushed face and quivering lips.

Without waiting for a second, he smashed his lips against her lips and sucked them hungrily, whereas his hands grabbed the hem of her petticoat and moved it upwards, revealing her milky thighs.

Her heartbeats increased when his fingers brushed against her inner thighs. She broke away from the passionate kiss and looked into his eyes, "Do you love me?"

The next second, he started laughing like a maniac and gave her a sarcastic grin, "Love? What made you think that I will love a mother of 5 years old girl?"

Those words destroyed the ray of light in her dark life. She became numb when he proceeded in quenching his thirst like hungry for long.

~~~

"So you are agreeing that you had seduced Mr Raichand for money and separated him from his wife?" Words of the Advocate pierced her already fragile heart.

Standing inside the dock for the accusation of an extramarital affair, Mallika was dying each passing second.

All she could do was shook her head as no. But it wasn't a justified explanation according to the so-called law of justice.

"Since she doesn't have an answer for any of the accusations, Mrs Raichand, raised on her, it is proven that she is a gold digger by selling her body. It is proven that she had used her illegitimate daughter, Madhi Mishra, in pursuing her goal by letting that small girl gel up with Mr Raichand." Those words killed the last piece of Mallika's soul alive.

That was the last word she would hear about her daughter. Illegitimate!

Was she?

"SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH! MADHI ISN'T ILLEGITIMATE!" Everyone's eyes turned to Sumedh, who was standing there with eyes full of rage.

Mallika felt a rush of happiness when she thought that finally, someone gonna supports her. But when she looked at him, her ray of hope vanished.

"Really?" Advocate's voice carried sarcasm and he continued, "Who is that little gold digger's father?"

This was enough to push the anger limit of Sumedh when Mallika laughed sarcastically, which eventually pierced Sumedh's heart.

He relaxed his tightly closed fist and moved towards Mallika, but her one glare made her stop in his track.

~~~

So guys, What is the true face of Sumedh?