56 ~ Private Question

Sumedh was looking at Mallika's mehndi, trying to find his name in it. Whereas, his cousins were around them, teasing Sumedh.

"If you fail to find your name, then it is a shame for the Jaipur Kingdom, bhai!" One of his cousin brothers overreacted, making others giggle.

"Excuse me, Mr who so ever, My daddy will never fail. He is a superhero." Madhi pointed a finger at him warningly and flung her arms around Sumedh's neck.

"Waah! Bhai, your daughter is very protective of you." Another one said, Madhi immediately said, "Possessive too!"

"Just like her dad," Mallika muttered with a smile. Sumedh glanced at her with a smile and again focused on the Mehendi.

"Here it is!" He shouted, meanwhile Mallika lost her consciousness and her face was covered with sweat.

Sumedh held her shoulders immediately and tapped her cheeks being scared, "Jaan! What happened?"

He was constantly tapping Mallika's cheeks and Madhi got scared though she couldn't understand what was happening, as everyone shouted Mallika's name.

"Mumma." She shook her hand on the verge of crying, as scared that something worse happened to her mother, seeing everyone else's panic face.

"Madhi, relax. Mumma is fine." Sumedh said, taking water from his cousin.

"Guys, please move away from her. She might be suffocating, as you all standing so close to her, that she couldn't breathe. Sumedh, take her to the room and call the doctor." Dadi said and muttered only audible to Shreya, "All those people might have cast their evil eyes on her, seeing her beauty. Do dhristi to her once everyone returned to their rooms."

Shreya nodded and picked up Madhi, following Sumedh and Mallika to Mallika's room. Shakshi's mother took the baby with her to her room, as the baby might disturb Mallika at night.

Mallika's mother went out in search of Parvesh Mishra, as he was missing from there.

Sumedh called their family doctor, after placing Mallika on the bed. He took Madhi from his mother and kissed her cheeks, "Mumma is fine, beta. You should sleep now."

Madhi nodded her head and laid down beside Mallika, hugging her mother's waist.

"Where is the baby, Mom?" Sumedh sat beside Madhi and caressed her hair.

"Leena Ji had taken her with her, Sumi. She will handle her this night. Mallika is already tired. Don't worry, Mallika will be fine. Just she didn't get rest for the whole day, right?" Sumedh nodded her head, as Shreya ruffled his hair.

She sat on another side with Mallika and caressed her hair. Riyan and dadi came to their room after they sent the guests to their rooms.

Mallika's mother came with a doctor in a while. They all stood away from Mallika, giving the doctor privacy to check Mallika. Sumedh picked up sleeping Madhi and placed her on his shoulder.

"Mr Sumedh Raichand, she is your fiancee, right?" Sumedh immediately replied, "Wife!"

Dadi was about to tease Sumedh, but Riyan held her hand gesturing that it wasn't a situation for pulling her grandson's legs.

"So, when was her last period?" Sumedh furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't know. But since we both met she didn't get on it."

"And since when you guys met?" Everyone was looking at Sumedh curiously. But he ignored it and answered him, "A month ago!"

The doctor looked around everyone, "I have to ask him a private question. Can you all?"

"Hey, Sejal, I know what you are going to ask." Dadi chirped before Riyan could cover her mouth, she moved towards Sumedh, "When was the last you guys had a relationship and how often did you guys have?"

Everyone facepalmed, feeling extremely awkward. Sumedh's face became red due to embarrassment, as he asked, "Do you think she is pregnant?"

His voice was slow, which contained the feeling and emotion, which no one could put in the words.

"I think so. I am taking her blood sample and asking her to do a card test, we will know the result tomorrow. Let her sleep now. She is alright." Saying so, she applied an injection to Mallika and Riyan lead her out.

"We should celebrate tomorrow. It's not just my baby boy's wedding, he is going to make me par dadi one more time. Order all the varieties of sweets in Jaipur to take a cue in tomorrow's sangeet party!" Dadi said to Shreya and hugged Sumedh tightly.

He smiled widely, hugging her back. Shreya hugged Mallika's mother, "Congratulations! You are going to be dadi once again. I am saying now itself, even after the baby shower, I won't send Mallika to your house. She will be with us only."

She smiled, hugging her back and muttered, not sure about their reaction, "Why don't we celebrate her pregnancy after two weeks? Already all are talking ill about her. It may hurt her as well."

"Aunty, no one will dare to hurt her. I will take care of it. Due to them, I can't miss the chance to make my Miku feel special." Sumedh assured her and placed Madhi on the bed, sitting beside Mallika.

Just then Sumedh got a call, he picked up and engaged in it. Soon, his temper raised, as he hissed in anger, taking care of Madhi and Mallika's sleep didn't get disturbed, "Where the hell Shakshi is? I don't want any reason. She should be here before tomorrow morning!"

"Is everything alright, Sumi?" Dadi asked worriedly.

Sumedh shook his head as no, as he whispered, "Shakshi had killed her dad."

~~~

It was dark.

*Warning: Slightly Mature and disturbing content ahead*

Various moans and groans filled the room. Her hands tried to get a grip of something and ended up switching on the night lamp, as he licked her flawless smooth skin.

She shivered, as he spread her legs and placed his lips over her entrance, "Aashiq!"

His name from her lips after so many months in such a way drove him crazy. He licked and sucked her clit mercilessly, causing her to moan his name wildly.

Unable to control himself, he positioned himself at her entrance and guided his member inside her. Due to her wetness, it became easy for them to get comfortable.

He moved inside her insanely but suddenly felt dizzy and slowed down. He found that she wasn't moaning anymore and looked at her face.

*Mature Content Over*

Her eyes were extremely bright in that darkness, "Goodbye, my dear Beautiful Sin!"

"W...What do you mean, S...Shakshi?!" She laughed evilly, as he collapsed over her suffocating breath.

Soon their both breathe stopped and they lay there lifelessly.

~~~

Three more parts to go...❤❤❤