🎊 Silver Jubilee Special 🎊

Author's Pov:

I clutched my side bag tightly and stood in front of their house. My chest was heavy. I didn't know how would I face them alone.

They were expecting that a huge number of their fans would come to celebrate the silver jubilee of their story.

But here I am alone!

I literally couldn't imagine how much hurt they would feel when they come to know that no one wished to talk with them.

Gathering up all my leftover strength, I exhaled a deep breath and pressed the calling bell.

I could hear the various footsteps running across behind the house door and the muffled voices of arguing.

I smiled, as I knew my kiddos were arguing to open the door for me. I mean, their Kiddos. But alas! They couldn't open the door, as they were yet small. But my Madhi baby could open, silencing her siblings easily, since she was a tall one and ten years old now.

Besides, recently I had observed few weird things from Madhi's behaviour. She could naturally do the toughest things easily. I should focus on her so that I could write the next book on her.

This author mind! I should remove this before seeing my friends. Just friends time!!

Slowly the door opened, revealing my babies, Madhi, five-year-old Shakshi, then my laddoos four-year-old Sumek and Sumeka.

Aww! Cuties!!

"Selsha aunty!" The four engulfed me in the group hug, making me stumble.

I smiled and hugged them all together, kissing each of their foreheads. Suddenly, Madhi looked behind and beside me.

"What are you looking for, Princess?" I bend down to her level and pinched her nose softly.

"Aunty, you had told that so many fans of Mumma and Papa would come today and we all would celebrate silver jubilee of something. But no one is here." She pouted.

She looked cute but I didn't have an answer to her question. To my relief, there come their parents.

"Hey, little one!" I smiled, hearing Sumedh and hugged me. He calls me that since they both had shared their story with me when we met accidentally in Manali during their babymoon. Because I asked a lot of questions when they shared their roller coaster ride with me.

"Hi, Sha! Kids, let her come in first." Mallika hugged me before taking me in.

We all settled in the living room and I gave kids the toys and books I bought for them. They kissed my cheeks and ran to their living room to try them.

I smiled at them and remained silent with my fingers crossed, wishing them to not ask about the readers of their story, whom I consider as their fans.

"What happened? You seemed so disturbed." Mallika gave me a glass of water and sat beside Sumedh.

I sipped water and looked at them, "Just thinking that I couldn't write your story beautifully. It crossed 25 chapters and I asked your fans, maybe I thought like that, to comment on anything they wish to talk with you or if they have any questions to ask you all. I thought of taking them all with me here to meet you guys. But no one asked anything. Maybe they all didn't like the way of characterising you both, so they didn't wish to talk with you both and Madhi."

I looked at them being upset. They both shared a glance and Mallika sat beside me, "Baby girl, they might not have read your note properly. Besides, we won't be upset, as we love them all and love you more than that. Also, they don't know that you had a surprise by taking them with you to us. So, they might have ignored carelessly, thinking you might have blabbered anything like always."

She chuckled at me, making me pout, "But I seriously feel hurt. It means they didn't even read what I had written below the chapter. Means, they all just want me to update the book for you both. They didn't wish to talk with me or even hear me out what I am trying to say."

Now Sumedh also sat on another side of me and side hugged me, "Little one, relax. But you shouldn't have written our intimate scene in that way."

"Sumedh, she is already hurt..." Mallika started but he smirked at her and said, "I had done a lot more on that day when she had teased me. You just had written 10% of that."

I chuckled hearing him. Mallika glared at him and threw a cushion pillow on him, "Do you want everyone to read our privacy things?"

He held her wrist and pulled her upon him, "Chill, Jaan! No one would know that like us. Because she had changed even our name in that book. She had changed most of the things except to our love story. We aren't Sumedh and Mallika. They are characters of the book. I am Krishn and you are my Radha!"

She blushed hearing their names. She always does that how much ever she was angry. But I didn't wish to witness their romance. So, I cleared my throat, gesturing them my presence. They parted away and smiled sheepishly at me.

"Now, let's enjoy the silver jubilee of your book, Beautiful Sin." Mallika... I mean Radha chirped and went to take a homemade cake, she had prepared for the celebration.

It was a huge one since she had thought that their fans would come to talk with them. But now it's all just for me!!

"Wow! Mumma!!" Ugh! Here come, the chottu gang stole a cake from me. I have to share with them. Okay, fine, they are kids, but cake, yaar!

We all cut the cake together and fed each other. Yummy! Whose handmade? Radha Ji!

I love all her handmade. She is a queen of cooking. We enjoyed the rest of the day happily. Finally, it became dark. Radha asked Krishn to drop me at my house, as it was late at night.

Travel was silent. Finally, after reaching my destination he asked me, "When are you gonna write the next chapter?"

"Not soon!" I felt disappointed for no reason. I need my time to write a further chapter of the book. So, bye!