06 ~ Wanna Feel You

Mallika tied Madhi's hair into a high ponytail and kissed her cheeks, "Here you go, My Princess!"

"Love you, Mumma." Madhi kissed Mallika's cheeks and ran to her room to pick her school bag.

Mallika looked into the mirror to check herself once before leaving for her work. Her cheeks turned into pink shade automatically, as she thought of how she would meet Sumedh's eyes.

But soon her face fell when she remembered that he was married.

"You are a mother of five years old girl, Mallika. Behave like one." She forced her heart and checked her saree fleets once before leaving her room with her stuff.

"Madhi, hurry up, Mumma is getting late." She shouted seeing the time, which was already quarter past nine in the morning.

"Coming, Mom!" She replied while running out of her room with her bag.

Mallika picked her up in her arms and kissed her forehead, "Don't get close with any strangers, Baby. Be careful with anyone, even if it is your that uncle. Just keep your distance. Mumma loves you so much."

Mallika keeps on advising Madhi, as they moved out of the house. Madhi keep on nodding her head like a good daughter and kissed her mother's cheeks at last, "Mummy, chill! I won't do anything which gives you tension."

Mallika smiled at her daughter and kissed her forehead.

~~~

Mallika took a deep breath before knocking on Sumedh's cabin. Her mind was completely blocked with last night incident, how much ever she tried to ignore it.

"Come in!" His supercilious voice reached her eyes.

She opened the door hesitatingly and stepped inside slowly. He shifted his gaze from his laptop to her and awestruck to see her in a pure black saree with the silver patch works on it.

He let his eyes roam on her from top to bottom shamelessly. His eyes got stuck on her milky waist, which was visible to his eyes.

His breath hitched at the thought of his lips on her bare waist. He licked his dry lips as he thought, "Does she want to kill me today?"

"Good morning, Sir." She wanted to sound professional to avoid him from coming close to her, as she could feel his intense gaze on her.

But who was he? Sumedh Raichand!

He got up from his chair and took slow steps towards her. Mallika knitted her eyebrows in confusion. She took a step back when he stood close to her, by which she could feel his hot breath fanning against her face.

Her back hit the door, as he caged her between him and the door by keeping his hands on either side.

"Call me Sumedh, Sweetheart." He whispered in her ears, making her heart beat fast in her chest.

"S...Su..." She couldn't call him as his lips brushed against her ears, which made her go weak on her knees.

She closed her eyes. Her breath knocked her chest, as she holds it without releasing it. She didn't think that she would be this weak to his touch.