50 ~ I feel Shy

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead*

Mallika widened her eyes at his confession, "Am I dreaming?"

"What shall I do to make you believe? How about pinching you?" He smiled at her mischievously.

She nodded her head being captivated by his smile. He slid his hand inside her top and pinched her waist, making her gasp.

Her heartbeats increased and her eyes closed involuntarily. He flipped her and laid down beside her, adorning her face.

"Why did you close your eyes now?" He whispered in her ears.

"B...Because I feel s...shy." She blushed, turning her back to him, lying on her stomach.

Her hair moved to one side, giving him a perfect view of her flawless back. He leaned close and pressed his lips softly against her tender skin.

She closed her eyes tight. He unzipped her top, as he said huskily, "I haven't yet done anything."

She was too shy to say anything, as he made her sit. He sat behind her and started sliding down her top slowly, revealing her milky skin.

She clutched the hem of her top when he kissed her collarbone and sucked it softly. His hands wrapped around her waist, resting on her tummy. She kept her hands on his, turned her face to another side, giving him more access to her slender neck.

He kissed around her nape and sucked it now and then, making her hormones high. Meanwhile removed his clothes to not get disturbed later.

He unhooked her inner while trailing kisses all over her back and pulled it down from her front. She immediately turned and hugged him tightly.

Her chest pressed against his hard, making him groan in pleasure. He had lost his control totally and made her lose her control by pinning her to the bed and taking her bossom inside his mouth.

She arched her back, clutching his curls tightly in her fist. He was sucking and kissing it while playing with another one with his hand.

Meanwhile, she could feel his genitals against her wet one, which made her intense. He was being wild with her, yet she had taken everything pleasurably due to the drug.

When he left her upper part after being satisfied, it was dark in the colour due to the hickeys he left. Being frustrated he pulled down her lower completely, leaving her naked to her hungry eyes.

"I need you!" He didn't know whether he was asking permission or informing her. But until she opened her eyes, he didn't proceed with anything.

She looked into his eyes, which was filled with love. But she could see a desire overpowering his senses too. Eventually, she was high in her desire too.

"I am always yours." She whispered, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

He kissed her hard and rubbed her wet part with his finger. She moaned in the kiss and broke away from it being breathless.

He penetrated his finger inside her, as he kissed her genitals. Her hips bucked in pleasure, as his fingers slipped inside her easily while his tongue made circles around her sensitive region, making it hard for her.

He felt her walls clutch around his fingers, sensing she was nearing her orgasm. He without any warning replaced his member with his fingers to go inflow. As expected though she felt a stinging pain in her lower region, drug and sexual frustration made her forget the pain and enjoy the pleasure.

He pinned her hands above her head and moved above her, crushing her bossoms with his hard chest. As his speed increased, her moans became louder.

He groaned in pleasure, as he left his seeds inside her and finally collapsed over her. She could feel his throbbing sensation yet inside her. They were breathing heavily post-orgasm.

They opened their eyes only to say, "I love you."

But it made Mallika more excited, as she thought that they were gonna sleep, but he gathered her in his arms and made her sit in his lap. He sat against the bed rest.

He held her hips and made her ride him. He closed his eyes in pleasure, as his head fell back in pure bliss. They continued till the effect of the drug wither off and make them unconscious.

*Mature Content Over*

Mallika was yet sleeping, as she was weak after the night event. The drug, she had consumed, didn't help much. But Sumedh woke up due to sun rays peeking inside the room.

At first, he couldn't see anything due to blurry vision. His head pained like hell. But finally, when he could see, his eyes fell on the naked Mallika beside him, sleeping like a kiddo, hugging the pillow.

His head spun, and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was too numb to react to anything. He looked at his naked self and something caught his eyes, which shook him to the core.

Slight blood drops on the sheets. It made him realise that he had crossed limits with her. He couldn't remember anything, except having dinner with her.

He felt shame and guilt.

He ran fingers through his curls and clutched them out of frustration. He didn't know what to do but he was determined to apologise and marry Mallika as soon as she woke up.

His mobile rang, bringing him out of his trance. He picked it up shiveringly, as he decided to tell the truth to his dad. But before he could say anything, his dad said, "Sumi, come home soon."

"D...Dad...I..." He stammered in fear and shame. But once again he was cut off by his dad, "Your dadu is dead."

His voice was heavy and he disconnected the call, unable to talk anymore. Sumedh felt his whole world collapse. His eyes gazed at sleeping Mallika for once.

He cried as he was in such a helpless situation, he couldn't be here to help Mallika to come out of the situation.

He dressed up and cleaned Mallika's wounds and applied ointment before dressing her up.

"I know, I don't deserve an apology or I can say one. I did sin. But I promise I will come back soon and will take you with me no matter what. I love you, Jaan." He kissed her forehead and was about to leave but just then his attention went to Mahathi's phone in Mallika's room.

~~~

My first book, which had reached the 50th chapter.

Without you all, it wouldn't be possible.

Thank you so much, Guys❣