24 ~ Gonna Wreck You

Throughout the day, Mallika frustrated Sumedh to the core by roaming around him in her crop top and shorts though they had come back from cycling.

Sumedh's breath hitched very often, as he forgot to breath whenever she lifted her hands purposely, revealing most of her bare waist and flat belly not to mention, her lower chest.

He had a very hard time controlling his sense with Madhi tagged along with them. Though he tried focusing on having fun with Madhi and he loved it like always, Mallika's purposeful teasings didn't let him be peaceful.

He just wished that night should come soon so that Madhi could sleep and Mallika couldn't sleep. He wished to take revenge on Mallika for her never-ending teasing session with Sumedh by a never-ending passionate session with her.

"Daddy, why aren't you replying anything? I am talking for long." Madhi complained with a pout.

Sumedh smiled and was about to reply but before that Mallika extended her arm more than her reach across the dining table while replying, "He must be tired, Baby. Now you should also sleep, then only we can hear Harry Potter stories from your daddy by making him read the books tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah! Daddy, no excuse for you tomorrow. Once we complete our breakfast, you should read the Harry Potter Books for us." Madhi ordered cutely but Sumedh's eyes were struck to Mallika's cleavage as she was kept on extending her arm frequently in the name of serving them dinner.

"Answer, Sumedh!" Mallika smirked at him, knowing he was hell frustrated.

"Huh!" Sumedh cleared his throat and looked at Madhi, averting his gaze from Mallika and replied, "For sure, Madhi Princess. But I don't think your mummy can join us for breakfast even."

He smirked at Mallika, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why, daddy?" Madhi asked with confusion as well.

"Because she would be tired! I mean she might be tired now, as we played for so long and she also did house works. She rearranged the house. So, she may fall asleep till afternoon tomorrow." He extended his arm under the table and pinched Mallika's waist, making her gasp.

She covered her cheeks with her two palms so that they both couldn't see her redden cheeks. She understood the intention behind Sumedh's words, which made her blush hard.

Madhi thought for a while and nodded her head.

"So, Madhi baby, you sleep well today. Then daddy will read book for you tomorrow full day." He patted Madhi's cheeks lovingly and smiled at her.

"Okay, daddy!" She smiled back at him.

Once completing their dinner, Madhi kissed Sumedh and Mallika's cheeks and went to her room, saying them good night.

Then Sumedh turned to Mallika, who avoided his eyes in nervousness. He took small steps towards her, making her blush for no reason.

She turned on her heels and ran away from him, which made him chase her. She threw the cushion pillow on him, which he caught easily and threw that away.

She ran around the couch in the living room and climbed the staircase. Sumedh extended his arm to catch her and held her in his arms when they both reached the veranda of the first floor.

"Sumedh." Her voice was muffled when he pinned her to the wall and took her lips in a hot-blooded kiss.

His hands cupped her cheeks roughly, as he sucked her both lips passionately. His chest was pressed against her bossoms, giving her a different sensation in her lower abdomen.

Her fingers grabbed his curls and her eyes closed automatically. He pressed himself against her more and crushed her along with the wall, sucking her lips like there was no tomorrow.

He broke away from her to catch up on the breath. Using his slight diversion, she pushed him away and tried to run again but he held her wrist, which made her stumble and fell on the couch with him above her.

He smirked at her in victory, as he moved her hair to the side and kissed her nape softly. The softness, which was just the beginning.

Mallika buried her face in the couch, feeling his sensual kiss on her skin. She couldn't feel the weight of his muscular body above her back, as she was too lost in his sensual touches.

"Are you trying to tease me once again, Baby girl? Just wait and watch. I am gonna wreck you!" He whispered in her ear, kissing her earlobe softly, making her heart thump wildly in her chest.

He lifted his weight in his elbows on her either side and flipped her in a matter of seconds. Her beautiful face came in his hungry eyes. Her closed eyes, quivering lips and moving bossoms just induced his desire.

He let his eyes roam on her body from top to bottom and finally his eyes settled on her waist, which was torturing her since morning. He spread her legs and settled in between.

Since the cushion was wider, it was comfortable for him to access her body easily. He held her hands together above her head and leaned his head down to her belly.

Just by his breath above her soft skin, her knees became weak. He peppered wet kisses on her waist and belly, licking it now and then, making her breath hitch.

His free hand roamed under her top, beneath her chest, caressing her delicate skin. She bit her lips and squirmed in unbearable pleasure though he didn't even start his sweet cum wild assault.

He kissed her navel deeply and licked it, making her breathe heavily.

"S...Sumedh, s...stop!" She moaned and wanted him to stop deliberately before he could go any further.

"You should open your mouth only to moan out my name until morning." He licked below her chest, roaming his hand inside her top.

She struggled to get her hands free from his grip, but he was more than strong enough to keep her in her place. She moaned loudly, as he left a love bite beneath her chest.

She gasped when his hand moved towards her shorts and unbuttoned them while kissing her navel deeply.

She gathered her shattering heartbeats and uneven breath and shouted, "I am on my dates!"

~~~

So, guys, give me the attendance of how many naughty brains expected something else😉