14 ~ Love Your Touches

"By the way, I had seen a pencil sketch of pair of eyes on your Instagram page. I felt like I had seen it somewhere. Whose eyes are those?" Mallika's question made Sumedh clutch the steering in his fist tightly.

"That's someone special of mine." He smiled nervously and avoided her gaze.

Mallika felt something weird with his behaviour but she shrugged it off, as she did feel a little jealous and possessive when he said that was someone special of him.

"Miku."  She just hummed in response, scrolling through her mobile, making a mental note that she shouldn't see his posts in insta hereafter.

"When was the last time you had observed yourself in the mirror? Your eyes, nose, ears, cheeks, lips, etc..."

She looked outside with a sad chuckle, "I do see my face in the mirror daily but I never notice my features. Because adoring myself was long forgotten in my life. I hardly spend time for myself. Usually, I write and take care of Madhi. I didn't take out any time to observe myself."

"Do you know what, sometimes it becomes hard for me to remember my face? It's just I forgot myself long ago." Mallika sighed.

Sumedh bit his lips, controlling his emotions. He didn't think that her life would have been taken this drastic change after their last meet. The meet, which ruined everything in their life.

He parked the car at the desserted roadside and pulled Mallika in his lap. Before she could realise what he was doing, he snuggled his face against her chest, wrapping his arms around her waist and cried his soul out.

"Sumedh! What happened?" She got panic and caressed his curls smoothly.

He shook his head as nothing and continued crying, which made her tense more.

"Don't scare me, please." Her voice trembled, which made him realise that he was doing the right thing at the wrong time.

"J...Just I will miss you and Madhi after leaving Mumbai tomorrow night." Though it wasn't a lie, it wasn't the truth at that moment.

"Why? You will be with us only, right?" She asked him unsurely.

"Nope, it's Shakshi's baby shower day after tomorrow. I should go to Jaipur tomorrow night. I can't take you and princess. I will miss you both." He snuggled more into her and kissed her chest above the fabric.

She arched her back subconsciously, clutching his hair in her fist. He moved back from her and kissed her cheeks.

"I am not making you uncomfortable by being intimate, right?" He asked her in fear.

Lately, he felt like he was proceeding with things with her in speed. He wasn't sure whether Mallika does have the same desires as him and expects anything from him. He was afraid what if she didn't like their intimacy.

Mallika smiled and cupped his cheeks in her palms, "I never felt this good, Sumedh. Yes, we are getting intimate very often. But that isn't wrong. Your touches are making me alive. The dead soul inside me got a beautiful shape and life due to your touches. Your touches give me the feeling of being loved. Being intimate doesn't always mean lust. I love you and your effect on me along with your touches."

She pressed her lips against his forehead and closed her eyes feeling the moment. He closed his eyes as well and fly high on cloud nine after hearing the confession of her love.

He wished to take her lips in a harsh and passionate kiss and reveal his mad love on her. But his queen didn't deserve to be proposed in a car, that too in sad circumstances.

He wished that when he proposed to her, she should have just him in her mind. There should be nothing else in her mind. There should be no worries and sorrows in her mind.

He kissed her forehead and made her sit beside in the passenger seat, resuming their drive.

She was looking at his face constantly, as the feeling of love urged her to make his face wet with her love-filled kiss. But she didn't wanna make him lose his concentration on the road.

"Want me to take your right here against the seat?" He winked at her, making her open her mouth wide and her cheeks turned crimson red.

She looked outside immediately, as her breathing became uneven at that mere thought of his words.

He smirked and kept his left hand on her right thigh. She jerked his hand away immediately and said, "If you wanna see your princess right now, then better concentrate on the road."

"Okay! But when will I get a chance to see my next princess?" He winked at her, making her blush.

She bit her lips and looked here and there but not at him. He kept his hand again on her thigh teasingly, being jerked away by her once again.

"Sumi, please." She whispered as she was too much affected by his words to say anything.

"Please, what?" He pulled her legs, making her whine.

"Huh! Nothing!!" She faked anger and turned her face away from him, looking at her mobile blankly.

"I didn't yet get an answer for my question." Mallika didn't dare to look up from her mobile.

Sumedh could see her cheeks bulged with a pink shade, as blood rushed to her cheeks.

"You are so cute while blushing for me!" He pulled her cheeks softly and made her blush more.

"Sumedh, just stop it!" She tried to keep her face neutral but ended up blushing more when she met his intense gaze on her.

She zipped her mouth and looked outside, deciding firmly to avoid his gaze until they pick up Madhi from her school.

Sumedh chuckled at her.

Mallika's eyebrows knitted when she realised something. She turned to Sumedh and asked him, "Will you give Madhi the same love even after you get your baby, Sumi? Because Madhi isn't your girl. But the next baby will be yours. Just yours. I am sorry for asking like this. Yet, being the mom I can't see my one child suffering after the birth of my second child."

Sumedh understood Mallika's insecurity. He parked the car in the parking lot of his school and turned to Mallika.

He took her arms in his and squeezed them softly, "My love for Madhi will never decrease. Because she is my first baby. After to her only the baby you give birth in future. I promise."

Mallika smiled at her love and threw herself in his arms. He hugged her tightly and kissed her nape, earning a soft moan from her.

~~~

So, guys, rate Sumedh's love for Madhi out of 5.