30 ~ Love Those Distractions

Sumedh, who reached thereafter giving a fitting reply to the media, stood there closing his fist tightly.

Veins in his hands raised, seeing Parvesh Mishra tormenting her daughter with his venomous words. Sumedh had an urge to punch his face black and blue.

He took a long step to strangle his neck but before that Mallika stood up, facing her father with pure rage in her eyes.

Teardrops from her eyes dried and the pain of being judged by her father faded away from her heart. It wasn't new to her, since her father judged her character years ago just like this.

She became strong to face these kinds of situations. But the sudden accusation from her father even after meeting after six many years triggered her emotional state, which made her lose.

Now she gathered back all her shattered pieces and pierced his soul with her sharp eyes.

"Why should I die when the people like you are alive yet, Mr Mishra?" She gritted her teeth, as her eyes turned bloodshot red.

"Wait, Why should I even react to your accusations? You are no one to me. The person, named Parvesh Mishra, who once upon a time believed as God and loved as my superhero had died on that day when he judged my character! Mind you, Mr who so ever, if you dare to break me and my family by any means, I won't hesitate to even kill you." She sat inside the car after giving one warning glare to him before drove away from there.

Sumedh looked at her disappearing car before turning to Mallika's so-called father, who was standing there silently or more precisely confusedly.

"Do you remember me, Mr Mishra?" His words made him come out of his thoughts, as he nods his head slowly.

"I had warned you years back to not give the right to your tongue to talk before thinking. Now your tongue had crossed its all the limits. I hope, being an author you might have understood what you are going to get as punishment for talking ill about the daughter, to whom you had given your flesh and blood." He smirked as Parvesh Mishra's face was covered with sweat.

~~~

Sumedh opened his room door and looked at Mallika, who was in deep sleep, hugging the pillow.

He closed the door behind him silently and went to her. Sitting beside her, he caressed her hair softly. There were tear strains in her cheeks, which hurt him.

He could understand her pain. Though she talked boldly to her father, the thought of being judged by him would have broken her to the core.

The one, who showered your love and affection unconditionally, if questioned your character, that would be like piercing your soul with sharp ice.

"I am sorry, Jaan." He whispered, kissing her temple before taking her in his embrace after removing his shirt.

She snuggled into his body as if someone had touched the Mimosa Pudica plant. He wrapped one arm around her whereas running the fingers of the other hand inside her hair.

He closed his eyes fell and fell into a deep slumber. When he woke up after few hours, she was wide awake and playing with his shirt, opening and closing it's button being lost.

He smiled, seeing her. Leaning down to her level, he placed a warm kiss on her forehead. She snuggled more into him with a smile.

"Do you know what, Sumi?" She looked at him before continuing, "You are a very powerful distraction."

Pulling her over him, he tugged her hair strands behind her ears, asking, "How?"

"Being in your arms makes me forget this world and the pain given by this society." She mumbled the last part and kissed his cheeks.

He smirked at her mischievously and said, "I know so many ways to distract you, than just this hug."

She sat on his tummy before replying, "And I love those distractions."

"And you are my addiction." He whispered, pulling her saree pallu. As she tried to run away, her saree got freedom from her body and float in the air.

He jumped out of the bed while chasing her. She giggled and ran down the stairs. He felt happy to see her smiling face and ran behind her to tease her little with his mischiefs.

As she entered the kitchen, he locked her with his hands to the slap. His bare chest stuck to her back, making her breath hitch.

His hands slowly slide around her petite waist and caressed her flat belly, erupting butterflies inside her abdomen.

Her body trembled when he touched her small belly button and made a pattern around it.

"You are so hot." He whispered in her ear, slightly brushing his lips against her earlobe.

Her cheeks turned crimson red, indicating that she was loving his touch.

Her breath hitched when he nuzzled his nose against the crook of her neck, inhaling her jasmine fragrance. He parted his lips and grabbed the flesh of her neck with his tooth, leaving a mark.

She closed her eyes, slowly losing herself in the moment when he licked the mark to soothe her pain.

He turned her to him in a swift motion and made her sit on the kitchen slab by holding her waist. He adored her closed eyes, flushed face and quivering lips.

Without waiting for a second, he smashed his lips against her lips and sucked them hungrily, whereas his hands grabbed the hem of her petticoat and moved it upwards, revealing her milky thighs.

Her heartbeats increased when his fingers brushed against her inner thighs. She broke away from the passionate kiss and looked into his eyes, "Do you love me?"

She was desperate to hear those words, no matter what. Those three words could heal the entire pain from her chest, though she knew that he would support her and be with her whatever the circumstances.

He looked deep into her eyes with a smile but the next second, he started laughing like a maniac and gave her a sarcastic grin, "Love? What made you think that I will love a mother of 5 years old girl?"

~~~

Guess!