41 ~ Who is this Miku?

Mallika was in deep sleep when she felt something poking her waist. She was scared that it was some insect and opened her mouth to scream but something clasped her mouth strongly.

She got shocked when she was lifted and pulled into a well-built body. She opened her eyes only to find Sumedh, who was smiling sheepishly at her.

She sighed in relief. Before she could calm down her racing heartbeat, he took her out of his mother room.

"Sumi, what are you doing?" She asked, being annoyed at the fact that he had disturbed her sleep.

She was dam tired after the events that happened throughout the day. She badly wished to sleep and give rest to her mind also.

"Do you wanna know about Madhi or not?" Sumedh used his master card, which Mallika could never deny.

She nodded her head eagerly, making him smile at her curiosity, "Then come with me silently."

He took her to the terrace and sat down against the wall, taking her in his lap.

Mallika rubbed her palms together to keep her warm and looked at the star brimming sky, "Why did you take me here? Didn't you get to sleep?"

"Hmm! Yeah!!" He snuggled his face in the crook of her neck and closed his eyes inhaling her fragrance, "I missed your warmth. I can't sleep without you."

She smiled and caressed his hair, "But this is too amazing, right? Meeting without knowing to anyone like teenage lovers."

Sumedh chuckled, hearing her and said, "Yep! I wish we should have confessed our love years ago and enjoyed all those beautiful moments of being lovers."

"I wish too. See our life, it's so weird. We became parents first, then separated, later confessed our love and now going to marry. I don't think it is complicated. But it is neither perfect." Mallika sighed.

"Also, I had never thought this day would be a big day in our life. Everything that happened is unexpected. From Aashiq's betrayal towards Shakshi to enjoying Madhi's birthday with our family. Just unexpected." Sumedh exhaled a deep breath.

"Since the beginning, everything happened unexpectedly in our life. Even Madhi is unexpected, right?" Mallika fiddled his fingers with her fingers.

"Yeah. Unexpected love she is. Our love!" He held her fingers close to his lips and kissed them one by one.

His warm lips soothed her on that cold night. She cupped his cheeks in her hands and took his lips for a passionate kiss.

He smiled against her lips, seeing her taking lead and kissed her back, pulling her more into him. They joined their forehead with each other, after getting separated from the heated kiss.

"Tell me how did we end up together that day?" Mallika asked, kissing his eyes.

Sumedh let his hands roam on her back, whispering, "I will show you too. But before that, you should know about my love for you, which was even before you joined our college."

He made her sit on his lap in the way, her legs were on his either side and slid his hand under her top, engaging her for another memorable night, as they both shared their untold love story.

Seven Years Back

"Miku!! Wake up, girl!" Lady in her early forty shouted at the top of her voice from the kitchen.

Men of her same age, flipped the next page of the newspaper, sipping the hot steaming coffee, "Don't shout, Nithi, Princess is sleeping."

"It's just you Parvesh, who is spoiling her!" Nithi Mishra shouted, being angry at the fact that her husband was pampering their daughter more than they had to.

Parvesh, pretending like deaf, put the newspaper and cup on the table and walked up to his daughter's room.

The room was dark yet the curtains were heavy and closed to prevent the morning sun rays from passing inside to disturb her pretty sleep. The room was silent only for the clock to let out its hands moving sound.

Her mobile was flashing now and then when her friends called her but left unanswered since it was in silent mode.

Parvesh opened her room door silently, knowing very well that she might be sleeping. He took cat steps towards her and sat beside her sleeping figure.

"My little princess." He whispered, before leaning down and pressing his lips against her forehead.

"Morning, Dad! What is the time?" She shifted in his lap without opening her eyes and snuggled cosily.

He caressed her silky hair with a smile and said, "9 O'clock, dear."

"Oh okay! Wait...what!!" She got up with a jerk and sat straight on the bed.

"Calm down, Princess. It's just 9." He became tensed, seeing her tense but didn't show it out.

"Oh god! Daddy!! Cultural!!! Competition!!!!"  She shouted being frustrated at the fact, she was late like always. She glared at her father, who looked at her innocently with a pout, as she knew very well that he would have stopped her mother from waking her up.

~~~

"Miku. Nice name, right?" A teenage, devilishly handsome guy, said mesmerizingly, irritating his friends.

"Shut it, Sumedh! You have been telling this almost 100th time by now." A boy yelled at him being fed up.

"Hey, Anirudh, you are very bad at maths. He had crossed the century already. Now it's 106th time, he is saying that." Sumedh's best friend, Mahathi, said funnily, irritating Anirudh more.

"But this is too much when he chants the name of the girl, whom he had never heard and never seen." Hameer, their other friend, rolled his eyes at Sumedh.

"Bro, I had heard them calling her name numerous times. Because she hasn't come yet when their college performance is first today." Sumedh corrected Hameer, though he had no idea, who was that girl.

But that name, 'Miku' did something to him, when he heard it for the first time while crossing the room allocated for "Crystal College of Arts and Science."

"Miku?"

"Where is Miku?"

"Miku's performance is first."

"Miku must be sleeping!"

"I told them that Miku is the sleepyhead, so don't let her stay in her house. See, her dad won't allow anyone to wake her up."

"This Miku isn't picking the calls too!"

"Who is this Miku?" Sumedh smiled unknowingly, excited to see her already.

~~~

Flashback started...