19 ~ I am Sorry, Mallika

Sumedh entered the dark house in search of Mallika.

He regretted leaving her alone. There was creepy silence that filled the entire house. He avoided all the unwanted imaginations and called out her name, "Mallika!"

No response!

His heartbeats increased, as his legs sprinted from room to room, looking for Mallika. He sighed when she saw her in Madhi's room yet.

She was yet sitting against the cupboard with her head, hidden behind her folded legs. He switched on the light and looked at her properly.

Her body was shaking little, as a silent whimper came out of her lips. She was crying yet. His heart pained to see her fragile like that.

He took silent steps towards her and dropped on his knees beside her. His fingers reached her silky hairs and slid down through them softly.

"Jaan." He whispered and it was enough for Mallika to throw himself in his embrace before even look at his face.

Sumedh wrapped his arms around her petite figure and kissed her hair, "I am sorry!"

She shook her head vigorously in his embrace, before replying, "It was my mistake. I don't know how I became bitch..."

"Shut up, Mallika!" Sumedh shouted even before she was complete and confused about her behaviour.

"Nope! I am a slut, that's why I always gave in to your touches. I won't blame you. What I had done was wrong! I respect Indian culture. I am the mother of five years old girl. I shouldn't be that weak for anyone's touches and I don't have the right to love anyone. I am slut, Sumi, that's why I might have let you touched me!" She blabbered, increasing Sumedh's anger and cried, making him insane.

"So, you are a bitch." He asked her calmly but it was a calm before storm, which Mallika didn't know.

She nodded her head with silent tears. He got up and pulled her up to stand on her legs.

Before she could understand what was he up to, he held the hem of her saree and pulled it down harshly, making her gasp.

He pushed her on the bed and hovered over her, pinning her hands above her head.

"Sumedh, what are you doing? Leave me!" She pleaded with him, being uncomfortable under his touches.

He didn't listen to her and sucked her collar bone and nape. She tried to get out of his hold, but his hold on her wrists was tight.

Tears threatened to fall from her eyes when he kissed and nibbled her cleavage hungrily.

"Sumedh, please..." She begged him and wriggled under him to get rid of him. But it was of no use.

But her weakness flew away when his free hand engulfed one of her bossoms in his palm over her blouse. She freed her hands with all her might and slapped him hard.

He pulled away from her abruptly and stood near the bed, showing his back to her. She cried, crawling on the bed with her knees close to her chest.

"No bitch will slap if anyone touches her either forcefully or lustily!" Mallika stopped her cry, hearing him.

"Madhi is in our... I think you won't mind if I say my house is ours. She is there. I will wait in the car. Fresh up and come soon." He went from there without waiting for her reply.

She understood that he did like that to make her understand that she was thinking of herself in a low and wrong way. She was scared for once that he would force himself on her. But she was proved wrong, even if the way, he had chosen, was wrong.

She should talk to him clearly about what she was thinking about their relationship. She got up and went to her room to fresh up.

She changed into another dress since her blouse was tored up, as Sumedh had pulled her saree pallu, which was pinned to her blouse.

After made herself presentable, she went to him after locking the house. She sat beside him in the passenger seat and looked at him nervously.

But he didn't talk anything and started driving, which made her sick.

"I...I wanna..." Sumedh cut her off and said, "I am sorry! I shouldn't have behaved like that. I wouldn't touch you inappropriately anytime. I just tried to show you what is mean by bitch. I know what I did is wrong. So sorry."

Though Mallika felt light, her heart was heavy yet, as he didn't make any eye contact with her. His eyes were just on road.

"It's fine. I understood why did you do like that. I wanna talk with you about something." She turned to look outside too, as she didn't wish to get hurt again and again by hoping that he would look at her.

"Say." His reply was curt.

She sighed, "I don't want you and Madhi to be in pain when your family and your people don't accept us. No one will choose a girl, who had lost her virginity and has a five-year daughter, for their son and Prince. So, let's separate."

She bit her lips, as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. It pained her a lot to say those words. There was no reply from Sumedh.

"S...Say something." Her voice broke, as she tried hard to stop her from crying.

"My happiness lies in living with you both. I don't care about my family and people, as they never care about mine. If they love me, they will accept what I love. So, will you stop your shit?" His voice had carried confidence, which made Mallika stop her cry.

"Why did you stop crying? You can take your own time crying. No one will disturb you." He taunted her and his voice carried the bitterness yet.

"Sumi, I am sorry." She kept her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his biceps and kissed his cheeks, where she had slapped him.

But there was no reply from him, indicating that he was angry with her yet.

She sighed and parted away from him while thinking what she could do to take him back to normal.

~~~

So, guys, what Mallika can do to melt his anger and what she is gonna do?