39 ~ Daddy's Little Princess

"Happy Birthday, Madhika!!" As soon as the door was opened, Dadi, Shreya and Riyan shouted, astonishing Mallika and Madhi.

Madhi clasped her mouth with her tiny palms with a huge smile escaping her lips. Mallika became nervous, as her eyes searched for Sumedh. She didn't know what to say or how to react.

"Doesn't wish to see us, Miku? Even now searching for your hubby." Shreya leapt forward and brought Mallika into a warm hug.

Mallika hugged her back with slight confusion and high nervousness.

"Such an old tradition girl. Kissing on cheeks are a trend now than sticking to each other." Dadi teased Shreya, before planting a kiss on Mallika's cheeks.

"How are you, Mallika dear?" Riyan asked to which Mallika nodded her head positively. She felt like being left out in the maze.

"Excuse me! First tell us, who are you all? What are you doing in my daddy's house?" Madhi kept her hands on either side of her hip with the huge pout on her face, as no one gave her attention, which they were giving to her mother.

Elders chuckled at her, meanwhile, Sumedh came down in sherwani, which matched Madhi and Mallika's outfits colour.

"Daddy!" Madhi ran to him and jumped right into his arms. He wrapped his arms securely around her and kissed her nose, "Princess!!"

"Daddy, they didn't hug me and kiss me. They are only talking with Mumma." Madhi complained, showing them to Sumedh.

Sumedh chuckled and said, "Are you feeling jealous of your Mumma?"

"Nope, daddy. But today is my day, right? Then I should also get little attention, right?" Madhi smiled sheepishly, making others adore her cuteness.

"But Princess deserve red carpet welcome, right? Hugs and kisses aren't enough, right?" Dadi walked to Sumedh and Madhi.

"But I am not a Princess," Madhi said genuinely.

"But you are a daddy's little princess." Sumedh kissed her cheeks, making her smile wide.

"Also princess of Jaipur," Riyan said, ruffling Madhi's hairs.

"Means?" Madhi looked at him confused.

"That daddy will explain later. Before that, you should know them all." Sumedh said.

"Wait! No one needs to give an introduction about me to my little angel. Madhi, I am your papa's dadi. It means your par dadi." Madhi made her lips into 'O' with the surprising shock.

"I know that I am quite young to be even dadi. Just 20 years elder to you." Everyone chuckled at her funny nature.

"That's why you are the queen of Jaipur, Mom." Shreya side hugged dadi, encouraging her antics.

"Queen!" Madhi exclaimed as if she was watching some fairy tale where King and Queen were present since she didn't know the outer world much.

"Yes! And can you guess, who will be the future queen of Jaipur?" Shreya went close to Madhi, as she shook her head as no.

She took Madhi in her arms and turned to Mallika, "It's your Mumma."

Mallika smiled, as her eyes pooled with tears. She didn't expect that from them. It was a great gesture and affection of Sumedh's family towards her.

Sumedh smiled at her and went to her. He wrapped his hand around her shoulder, as he whispered so that others could talk with Madhi, "What happened, Jaan?"

"I...I, to be frank, didn't expect your family to accept me and Madhi this easily. When my father degrade me, though he knew me since my birth, I didn't have any expectations from your family." Mallika whispered back, getting more tears.

"Even I didn't expect you to accept me this easily. If I had known this earlier, I would have revealed about me, as Madhi's biological father earlier itself." Sumedh whispered back, unknowingly triggering Mallika's anger.

"Oh really! So, Mr Raichand, keep it in mind. Punishment for touching me six years back and having a relationship with me now without revealing it is that you can't come near at night." Mallika warned him like a kid.

"It's fine, I have the whole morning to have you in my way," Sumedh smirked at her, kissing her earlobe slightly.

She pushed him away, gaining others attention. But she didn't realise it and said, "Then in the morning too, you can't touch me."

Sumedh ran his fingers through his curls, acting as if he had no idea about what she was talking about. Mallika furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and followed his gaze only to realise other's witnessing their silly fight.

"S...Sorry." She muttered being embarrassed. They three looked at each other, before bursting into laughter.

"Even I used to give same punishment to Sumi's dadu. That is the best punishment wife can give to her lovely husband." Dadi said, making Sumedh and Mallika go red.

"I think it runs in our gene. Because even Shrey gives me the same punishment." Shreya slapped Riyan's shoulder, making him shut up.

"About what punishment you are all talking?" Madhi asked, gaining everyone's attention.

"I will tell you, dear. Before that come with dadi. I will take you to your surprise."  Madhi nodded her head happily since she was very happy to know that, she got a beautiful family through her father.

[A/N: She got to know that they are Sumedh's family when they both were talking.]

"Don't spoil my daughter by talking rubbish in front of her," Sumedh said with half whine for being teased.

"Then you don't talk rubbish when your daughter's with you." Dadi shrugged her shoulder with a teasing grin.

"Let's go, Mumma. Today we are rocking my granddaughter's birthday party. I am going back to 20 once again. Woohoo!" Riyan became excited, as he went to the party hall with his mother.

"So, wanna know how Madhi is my daughter?" Sumedh ran his fingers through Mallika's cheeks, covering her body with goosebumps.

"Yes. But please don't say it, if you had raped me by any means. Because I love you, how you are now. I don't wanna know your past." Mallika said earnestly, confessing to him that she loves him no matter what their past was.

Sumedh smiled at her and kissed her forehead before saying, "But what if I say that I know that you love me since our college days?"

~~~

How was the chapter?