26 ~ I Want More

Their legs were intertwined. Her face was buried in his bare chest. His one hand was wrapped around her shoulder whereas another one was wide open.

They both were sound asleep under the duvet, with their bare skin attached. Cold wind trespassing their balcony made them hug each other more.

"Switch off that bloody A.C. It's too cold!" Mallika whined in sleep, slapping Sumedh's chest.

Sumedh just hummed and turned to her, wrapping his other arm around her waist. Mallika groaned in frustration and hit his chest continuously, "I am freezing!"

"Then let me make you sweat!" Sumedh shouted like a wild animal and held her hands in a tight grip, pulling her over him.

Mallika's eyes fluttered, opening wide, whereas Sumedh opened his eyes briskly. Goddess of sleep left them both, leaving them in privacy.

"S...Sumedh..." Mallika stuttered, as her most valuable region was straight away feeling his bulged erection.

*Warning Mature Content Ahead*

Sumedh's eyes held the desire to make her his right now and right away. His normally hazel grey eyes were intoxicated due to her bewildered doe shaped eyes.

He didn't know why his mind longed to do restricted things with her at that untime. He neither wished to know. All of a sudden the longingness for her presence in his life for these many years turned into terrible cravings for her.

His hands held her hips firmly and rocked it back and forth on his hardness. Mallika bit her lips, as her eyes closed in pleasure.

His lips captured her lips in a passionate kiss, making her bosoms crushed against his chest. A delightful moan escaped Mallika's lips, as he increased the speed of rocking her hips with his.

"S...Sumedh..." Her small palms clutched his chest and looked at his drunken eyes with overflowing desire.

"I... I want more." She answered for his questioning look, making him stop what he was doing abruptly.

He wasn't sure about what he had heard. As much as he wished to make love to her, he didn't wish to do it without her consent and wish.

"W...What did you say?" He asked her controlling his desire and excitement.

"Make me yours physically too. I need you now." Mallika whispered, resuming grinding their lower region since Sumedh stopped due to surprise shock.

He was surprised by her boldness. Mallika was too lost in the moment to realise what she was doing.

Her lips attached to his collarbone and sucked there. Sumedh's grip over her waist tightened, as he closed his eyes to feel the moment.

He loved it when Mallika took lead in giving him pleasure. He opened his eyes wide when she guided his member inside her. He became numb, as vague memories flashed to his mind.

His eyes glistened, as he couldn't bear the guiltiness in his heart overpower his desire. Her eyes glistened with tears, as the pain pierced her genitalia. Above that, a stream of guilt hit her hard when she witnessed his teary eyes.

She felt ashamed for what she did, as she thought that he didn't like what she did. She dropped down beside him, before getting down from the bed and ran to the restroom.

Sumedh heard a low whimper from her before she shut the restroom door behind her. He realised that she was crying and felt bad, as he understood that she misunderstood his words.

He went to the dressing room and opened it, as it was attached to the bathroom. He went to Mallika and saw her crying under the cold shower.

She was shivering badly, but she cared less at that moment.

"I am bad! Why couldn't I control myself? It was just too cold and I wanted him subconsciously. I didn't wish to force him. I had made him cry. I am very bad." She cried, sinking him in pain.

"Jaan!" Sumedh rushed to her and engulfed her in a tight hug. She hid her face in his chest and cried more.

The coldness of water didn't affect them at all, as they both were in pain for hurting each other.

"Why are you crying?" He lifted her face by her chin and looked into her eyes, though water droplets were disturbing both of their views.

"You cried due to me because I hurt you. I feel like I am s..." Before she could say that word, he sealed her lips with his lips.

He kissed her hard, making her understand that he needed her, as much as she needs him. He showed her that whatever she did, was loved by him by pinning her to the wall and penetrated his genitalia into her opening.

She screamed in pain, as tear droplets slid down her cheeks. He stopped right there and let her adjust to him, peppering hot kisses on her shoulder blade.

She wrapped her legs around his torso, holding onto his shoulder tightly.

"I cried because it hurt me when you took me inside you. Not that I didn't love your boldness." He lied though it was true that he felt little pain while penetrating her.

"I am sorry. I didn't know, it will hurt you. I mean, I don't know that it would hurt men. Because in a lot of stories, it was mentioned that it would hurt girl only." She pouted, making him chuckle.

"You are a proven author, who never use logic. Well, those men, whom you had read in books might have self pleasured themselves so that their penis outer layer loosened over time. But I am not like them. Because you are my only pleasure." He husked the last sentence in her ear, making her blush, closing her eyes.

He used the minute diversion and started moving in and out of her slowly, clutching her waist tightly. Slowly pleasure builds in both of their abdomens, making them go weak on their knees.

Mallika pulled her hair, going crazy, being a moaning mess. His thrusts became wild, as they both longed for release.

Their bodies crashed against each other, creating hot friction between them. Sumedh held the wall behind Mallika, as she collapsed into him once they reached the ecstasy.

*Mature Content Over*

They consummated! They became one physically!!

~~~

I am sorry, guys. But I don't know what to talk with you all.