42 ~ My Prince Charming

"Sumi, come on, let's go to the canteen. There must be any girls from other colleges." Hameer, who was kind of playboy, who just adores all the girls for timepass.

But Sumedh was too busy to hear him, as his eyes were just trying to get the glimpse of the girl, who was running on the opposite block veranda with the front part of her skirt pulled up little with her fingers and her lehanga was long enough to fall behind her on the floor.

Her heavy anklets and hands full of bangles were creating a specific musical note to his ears. He got up from his place and started running to just see the girl once, who was creating havoc inside him.

"What the hell happened to this idiot?" Anirudh muttered.

"Whatever just go behind him. Anyways the program is gonna start. Let's go." Mahathi pulled those two boys hands and walked towards the auditorium, knowing Sumedh would have followed that girl until program hall.

Sumedh entered the auditorium, as the light goes off, making everyone shout and whistle. He panted heavily and let his eyes wander to get a glimpse of that girl.

Meanwhile, his friends came there to him and looked at the stage being mesmerized.

There was a spotlight on the stage, focusing on a girl, who was just standing there like a statue with her face covered with the veil. The classical posture, she was standing, just made her look like a goddess of love, Rathi.

Breathtaking!

Indeed she had taken away so many people breath, as the whole hall went silent the next second.

As the music started, she swayed her hips and slowly light came, revealing the back dancers, making her centre attraction.

Radhai Manathil Radhai Manathil Enna Ragasiyam,
Kan Rendum Thandhi Adika Kanna Va Kandu Pidika,

What is the secret in Radha’s heart?
Both the eyes are twinkling,
Come Kanna here to find out.

Kollai Nilavadikum Vellai Rathiriyi,
Kodhai Radhai Nadantha,
Moongil Katil Oru Ganam Kasinthavuda,
Moochu Vangi Uraindha,

In the white night where moon glitters, Kodhai Radhai walked in the bamboo forest, when music was heard, she was frozen, as her breath rate increased.

Padal Vandha Vazhi Adai Paranthathaiyu,
Pavai Marandhu Tholaintha,
Nenjai Moodikolla Adai Thevai Endr, Nilavin Oliyai Ilutha,

Upon focusing on how music comes, she forgot her dress had flown away.
In search of a dress to cover herself, she pulled the moonlight.

Nenjin Osai Odunkivita,
Nizhalai Kandu Nadungi Vita,
Kannan Thedi Vandha Maga,
Thannai Tholaithu Mayangivita,

She has reduced the heartbeat,
Shivered to see the shadow,
The girl, who came in searched of Kanha fainted, losing herself.