40 ~ Will Bear Your Baby

Mallika was astonished by the fact that how on the earth, Sumedh found out that she was in love with him since their college days.

He winked at her, which made her blush easily. She looked down in shyness and whispered, "How do you know about my love for you?"

He held her chin softly and lifted it to meet her eyes. He looked soft yet intensely into her eyes, as the beautiful but partial sin done by them came in his eyes.

Seven Years Back

"I will name our baby after our both names." She said pushing him on the bed.

"Baby? What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"After tonight, I will bear your baby. Our baby." She said huskily, sitting on his lap, keeping her leg on his either side.

He looked at her with shock, sliding his hands around her waist.

"I love you. I never wish to break you. I am madly in love with you. But I know that you are in love with Mahathi. I am sorry for this behaviour of mine. I know this is a sin to force you when you are someone else's." She got down from his lap with tears brimming in her eyes in that subconscious state too.

But she was pulled back and fell on his chest roughly. She held his shoulder for support and looked deep into his eyes.

"What will you name our baby?" His voice was husky, sending sparkles down her spine.

"If it is girl, I will name her as Madhika. Ma from my name and dh from your name. Again ika from my name." She said being mesmerized.

He laid down on the bed comfortably and made her snuggle into him, "If it is boy?"

"Sumal? Or Sumek? Something, which is of our combination."  She said, making him smile.

He adored her face, tugging her fallen hair strand behind her ear, whispering, "I love you too."

At Present

"Madhika! I found out that you were in love with me since you named her after us." He didn't tell her yet about their past, as he knew she wasn't aware of anything that happened between that night.

He wanted her to know everything after she understands his love for her.

"Umm... well... wait! First of all, how did you know that her name is Madhika? I told you just as Madhi, right? Madhi says to everyone as Madhi only. Then how did you know? Also, How did Shakshi know about Madhi?" Mallika asked question after question.

"Shh! Calm down, Kargosh!! I will tell you everything for now let's enjoy our baby doll's first birthday with us both." He wrapped his arm around her waist and took her to the party hall.

Mallika gasped, seeing Madhi's school friends and their family members present there. Dadi was enjoying along with Madhi and her little friends. There was a heap like gift boxes on the side tables. Undoubtedly, most of the gifts were bought by Sumedh for his princess.