20 ~ I Am Not A Virgin!

Sumedh felt goosebumps all over his body when he opened his room door for Mallika. It was surreal for him to see the long time longingness, being alive in front of him.

Mallika smiled at him before she entered his room. He flashed a smile back at her and went out of his room, making her face fall.

This wasn't the scene, he had imagined when he welcomes his Queen in their room. But now he was in deep hurt that Mallika called her with such names, just because of their intimacy. He didn't wish to hear such words for his love that too from her lips.

He wished to cry for made her feel like that by touching her. He was high in guilt. All he could do to stop her from thinking such words was controlling himself. But her every action attracted him. It made him too close to her every second.

If he had to avoid such circumstances, he should avoid her. Even if it hurt her. At least she wouldn't think low of herself.

Mallika on the other hand controlled her tears before they make her weak. She didn't mean to say such words, but she couldn't stop herself from thinking such things, whenever she remembered that she wasn't a virgin.

Sumedh didn't deserve a girl, who lost her virginity. That was what running in her mind at that time. Yet it didn't change. She knew very well that his happiness lied in her and her daughter, but the guilt of being used by one man, made her hate herself for submitting in front of Sumedh.

She went back to her Princess, as she couldn't bear his ignorance. Being in the same room but away from each other would be hell. For that staying away from each other would be much better.

She kissed Madhi's forehead and patted her chest while caressing her hair with another hand. She felt relieved, seeing her daughter, who was sleeping peacefully.

Though she didn't know, who might be the reason for Madhi's birth, she knew that Madhi was the reason for her happiness and strength.

When she was lost in her unwanted past, she felt his small touch over her shoulder. She looked back over her shoulder, only to see Sumedh, standing there with a tray of food.

He gestured her to be silent and come out with her, as he didn't wish to disturb his Princess sleep.

Pecking her daughter's forehead one last time, Mallika followed him to his room again. She hate the deadly silence prevailing between them but she didn't know what to break it.

Sumedh settled the dinner on the dining table in his room and turned to her.

"Have it." He said curtly and went to his closet to change his dress.

After changing into his track pants and a sleeveless t-shirt, he came out. His eyes fell on Mallika, who was standing there yet without moving an inch.

"I told you to eat." He tried to maintain his emotionless pace, which became hard for him with each passing second.

"And I want you to eat with me." She replied.

"I can't eat twice." He laid on the bed, taking his mobile.

"And I know you haven't eaten even once." She took the plate in her hand and went to the bed.

He looked at her, as she settled beside him and fed him the morsel from the plate. His eyes glistened in her love and he had it without any denial.

Upon sensing no restrictions from Sumedh, Mallika made him sit and fed him continuously. He had it while in between feeding her from the same plate. He tried hard to not break in front of her, seeing her concern for him even after he avoided her knowingly.

She made him drink water and wiped his lips once they had completed their dinner.

"Good night! You sleep, I will sleep with Madhi." Mallika kissed his forehead and was about to get down from the bed but he held her wrist before she got down.

She turned to him and looked at him in a puzzled manner.

"What is wrong, Mallika? Why did you say that? I swear, I won't touch you hereafter until we marry, if you feel low of yourself due to that. I just thought that..." Before he could complete it, she threw herself in his embrace.

She fused her lips with his without any warning and cupped his cheeks in her palms. He was taken back for a second, before realising what she had done just now.

She sucked and sucked his both lips, making him forget the world around him. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her in his lap, letting her do whatever she wanted to do with him.

Her right hand slid down from his cheek and held his left hand in its tiny palm. He looked down at their hand puzzled when she slow and steadily lifted his hand to her chest level without breaking their kiss.

His eyes widened when she placed his hand above her bosom and palmed his cheek again. He broke away from the kiss hurriedly and looked at her in shock at what she did now.

His hand was yet over her bosom, which made her look away in shyness. Her cheeks had turned scarlet red and pained due to heavy blushing.

"Jaan, look here." He whispered, caressing her cheek with another hand.

She shook her head as no before replying, "I don't know how I ended up slapping you. I didn't mean to really. I love you and I want you to love my everything. I should have accepted your touch. But I had slapped you, I am sorry, Sumedh."

She hugged him, wrapping her both legs around his torso in a sitting position. Her hot tears graced his shoulder since he was wearing sleeveless.

He rubbed her back mumbling, "Relax! You had done the right thing. Because you want me to love you, not lust you. I am happy that you had understood yourself as nothing low like that. Now say why did you behave like that? It was due to our intimate relationship, right?"

He silently wished her to say 'no', as he couldn't forgive himself if he had made her uncomfortable and made her to thought such nonsense.

To his relief, she shook her head as 'no'.

"But I am not a virgin!"

~~~

So, guys, how Sumedh would bring her out of this thought of not being a virgin?