02 ~ Tell A Proper Lie

A/N: Thank you so much, guys, for making me laugh like with your comments in previous chapter🤣 I knew that you all would think as Sumellika that's why I didn't put warning. If it was Sumellika, I would have put a warning of mature content🤣 Thank you anyways for your support.

~~~

"Alena realises that she was doing sin by cheating her husband with his friend Jack. Her long lost love for her husband bloomed in her heart. She decided to confess the truth to Harry and accept whatever he gives her as punishment. So, she headed towards her house after unwanted and forced to make out with Jack. She was a crying mess when she reached her home. As soon as she saw Harry in the living room, she engulfed him in a tight hug. Harry's heart pained to see her in such condition, as he yet loves her even after he knew about her relationship with Jack. She opened her mouth to confess to him but he sealed her lips with his. He applied medicine to her injured heart with his love. Soon they both indulged in hot make out. But what Alena didn't know at that time was, that was the last drop of love, Harry could shower on her. She had gone to accept her punishment and her punishment was living the life ahead without her love." Sumedh listened to Mallika earnestly and somewhere he lost in the story.

"Beautiful Sin." Mallika's words took him to the world, which only he knew.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath while slowly bringing him back to the material world.

"So, Miss Nerdy Mishra knows to write a mature novel over these many years." He pulled her legs, winking at her.

"Well, there isn't any rule as that nerdy person shouldn't know about mature stuff." She replied to him with a smirk.

"You had changed a lot, Mallika. You aren't that introvert class topper during our college time." He said with a smile.

"Well, we aren't college students anymore, Sumedh. Being an extrovert is easy for me to stand up for myself. It helped me indeed." She gave him a small smile and looked around his cabin for the first time.

There was a huge photo frame, portraying the lady in her mid-forties behind his chair. Mallika assumed it must be his mother. Then her eyes fell on a young gorgeous lady's photo on his desk. She had a cute smile on her lips and her belly was swollen.

She might be his wife and his baby in her womb.

"Hey Sumedh, when did you break up with Mahathi? You both were in deep love with each other during our college days, right?" Mallika broke the silence between them when she realised that girl in the photo wasn't her classmate and Sumedh's girlfriend back.

Sumedh chuckled hearing her, "Mahathi wasn't my girlfriend then. She is my bestie and I mentioned her as my girlfriend so that no other girls would unnecessarily bother me with their proposals. I am a hot guy, remember."

"But I never thought you as one." Mallika stuck her tongue out and chuckled at him.

Sumedh smiled at her antics. They both weren't even friends during their college time. Mallika was a nerdy girl. Whereas Sumedh was a fun lover. Simply they were poles apart. But meeting someone they knew during their college time was heartwarming for both of them.

"By the way, your mom looks gorgeous." Sumedh smiled at her and nodded his head, "Indeed she is."

"And your wife too. What is her name?" Sumedh shook his head uninterestedly and replied, "Shakshi."

"Why do I feel like he isn't interested in his wife?" Mallika thought to herself and dismissed that thought.

"And it's a cute gesture to let your visitors know that you are going to be a dad." She gestured him his pregnant wife's photo beside his laptop.

She could hear him groan for a second, which she wasn't unsure about.

"I am not that clingy person to keep such things with me always. I just kept that photo here, as someone I love will love to see me in this way. And that someone I love is my mom. She loves to see that I am happy with my life and wife." Sumedh said bitterly.

"First try to tell a proper lie." Mallika's words caught Sumedh off guard, as she continued, "You are that clingy person because you keep your mumma's picture for your happiness. Second, there is some problem in your marriage life, as you keep your wife's picture for your mumma's happiness."

Sumedh sighed looking away, just then his eyes fell on the huge wall clock in his cabin.

"Shit! I have to go now, Miku. I will contact you later for further information regarding our deal. Now excuse me." He hurriedly took his mobile and car key, moving out of the cabin without waiting for her reply.

But stopped at the door and turned to her, who was wondering how he knew her pet name, "Nice meeting you, Mallika. Bye, take care."

"Same here. Bye, take care." Mallika smiled back at him before he exits the door.

~~~

He parked the car at the parking lot of a luxurious house that turned out to be a school.

He got out of the car and walked towards the changing room first. After changing into casual jeans and a t-shirt, he stepped inside the school which was filled with the noise of kids.

Kids ranging from the age five to teen students of age eighteen were running and giggling here and there. Sumedh smiled seeing them and walked past them to a room, where music from speakers tear up everyone's ears.

"Hiyaaa!" He entered the room with the flip, making the group of students stop their dancing moves.

They automatically united in their lining arrangement and one of the elder students turned off the speaker, seeing Sumedh.

"Good afternoon, Sir!" They said in unison and the little girl's sweet voice brought a huge smile on Sumedh's lips.

He looked at the chubby and bubbly five-year-old girl, whose hairs were curls until her hip. Her mother had placed a metal wavy zig-zag hairband on her front part of hairs and let her hairs free.

She looked like an angel from heaven with a cute smile on her lips. Sumedh got gelled up with this girl, though he knew her just a week back.

"Madhi Baby, come here." He sat on the table and picked her up in his arms once she moved close to him.

"Why so beautiful today?" He asked her, kissing her cheeks.

"Why so handsome today?" She questioned him back, which made him as well as the other students chuckle.

~~~

So guys, What is really going on here?