🎊 Golden Jubilee Special 🎊

Note: Hope you all remember that Sumedh and Mallika's real name is Krishn and Radha. Just for an info. I will use Sumedh and Mallika only here.
____________________________________

(Unedited)

"Jaan, your chai." Mallika placed a tray in the teapoy, as they both set to read the letters author of the beautiful Sin book had sent to them.

Letters from their fans!

"Jaan, did you see the coincidence in the silver jubilee chapter and golden jubilee chapter?" Sumedh pulled Mallika in his lap mischevously, encircling his arms around her waist, which was little swollen.

"What?" She asked innocently, taking one of the letter and unwrapped it.

"Both contained intimacy of ours." He whispered, biting her earlobe.

She blushed and hit his chest, "Jaan, you should really control your desires. Already we have four kids and one more is on the way. Do you wanna run a school of our own?"

"But what is wrong? They are God's blessings. We shouldn't deny." Sumedh pecked her lips.

"Nah! Your naughtiness!!" She stuck her tongue out and started reading the letter, ignoring his hands spread against her belly.

TridhaDas1

Sumedh is a painful character; Mallika is a soft one; Madhi is a happiness...

"Obviously, she is our bundle of joy." Sumedh kept his head on Mallika's shoulder, as she smiled.

Ishna811_

My Madhi, you are sooo cute. Mah baby girl, I love you sooo much.

Sumedh sat straight, as Mallika read this, "She is my Madhi! My baby girl!!"

"Khadoos, shut it! I will send her to hostel if you behave like this once again!!" Mallika rolled her eyes and he zipped his mouth immediately.

Drmzof

Mr Sumedh Raichand is a perfect husband material and a caring dad.

"I know right!" Sumedh smirked only to recieve an annoying glare from Mallika, "When will you drop your attitude, Mr Raichand?"

"When you aren't around me, Mrs Raichand." He leaned close to her and captured her lips for a short kiss.

She blushed pulling away from him and picked another letter to divert her mind.

sakthitrs6

Wht to write 2line letter...sumellika a word is enough for the emotion

Mallika's lips curled into smile, reading that. Sumedh kissed her cheeks.

sumellikaxdream

Dard deke woh chala gya, dil ke tukre karke gayab ho gya
Phir ek din aaya woh banke us khuda ka ek pharishta
Ke zindingi ko mukamal bana gya
Ke zindagi mukamal bana gya………

Srimedhxecstacy

"His glistening eyes while drooled into her inner soul;
Trouncing all the malice, got entwined two pole!
The love that started from a sin turned intrinsic;
When the hearts found solace in love's aesthetic!" ❤️✨❤️