31 ~ My Silly Girl!

This Chapter contains a kind of explicit content. People, who are uncomfortable kindly stay away instead of complaining and report the book, if you don't like it.

Teardrops twinkled at the corner of her eyes, as his hand pulled down her knickers with the smirk playing on his lips yet.

Soon her low whimper burst into a vigorous cry, as his fingers brushed against her core.

He chuckled and hugged her tightly, "My silly girl! I was just joking. If you are a mother of Madhi, then I am her father. I love you, sweetheart."

Though she knew that he was joking even before he explained, those words from his lips scared her little. She pushed him away with her tiny palms and hit his chest continuously, "And I hate you, Idiot!"

"Ha! Love you too, Cutiepie!!" He held her arms in his on her either side and pecked her lips.

"Leave me! You won't get what you wish now. I hate you!!" She shouted like a kid, wriggled to get out of his hold.

But he smashed his lips with hers, silencing her, getting hold of her waist.

*Warning: Highly Mature Content Ahead*

He sucked her both lips passionately and trespassed his tongue inside her lips, licking on its way.

Slowly Mallika forgot the surroundings and gripped his shoulder tightly in her fist, letting him savour her.

He twirled his tongue around hers exploring each corner of her mouth intensely. Her bossoms did up and down, being lack of oxygen.

Understanding her struggle to breathe, he slowly left her lips, panting hard for breath. Before she could gather all her breath, he dropped on his knees in front of her, opening her legs widely.

She blushed hard, as she felt shy to see his intense gaze on her delicate part. She had an urge to close her legs, but she didn't wish to upset him. She wished to give him everything, which satisfy and make him happy.

He brought his one finger near to her core and rubbed it from top to bottom sensually. She closed her eyes, arching her back in pure bliss, gripping the slab for support.

He looked at her flushed face and put little force on his finger, making her moan his name.

Keeping his hands on her knees, he separated her legs wider, moving his face close to her private part. Her chocolate body wash, just hit his nostrils, making him insane.

His tongue got out of his lips involuntarily and licked her clit and labia slowly. Sweatdrop twinkled at her temple, as her fingers went through his curls, getting hold of them tightly.

He groaned, licking her vagina and tasting her wet outcome hungrily. She arched her back more and her one hand reached behind her to grasp something for support but resulted in hitting the honey bottle, which was kept on the top shelf. But they cared less about it.

Golden liquid consistency dropped out of it and fell over neck her drop by drop since her head was fallen back.

His lips occupied her ultra-soft vulva, kissing and sucking it, taking his own time. Her knees trembled with upcoming pleasure and tried to close her legs to attain the ecstasy.

But he wasn't yet done with eating her out. He yearned for more and more. He gripped her knees more strongly, forbidding her to close them.

He continued his slow pace, licking the inside of her petals, making patterns around her nub.

"SUMEDH!" She screamed his name when he bite her nub softly, urging her to press her thighs together by any means at least if not he makes love to her.

She tried to push his head off her to stop being frustrated. But he didn't budge even a little. He groaned when he felt something sweet apart from her salty taste and looked up at her.

The sight of honey, dripping from her neck through her cleavage, crossing her navel and reaching her private part made him crazy. He had an urge to tear her clothes apart and make mad love to her.

But now he was on a mission to make her feel heaven out of his tongue. He wished to give unimaginable and unforgettable pleasure to her.

His heartbeats increased at the sight of her. He attached his lips to the honey over her salty pre-cum and sucked it madly to satisfy his desire.

She moaned out his name continuously like chanting, as her hips buckled and body shook with pleasure. Unable to move her legs, she just wanted him to leave her to escape from the torture of her crazy husband.

He felt addicted to the taste of the mixture of honey and her valuable liquid. His hands involuntarily reached her arched up bossoms inside her blouse and squeezed them hard.

She bit her lips to control her moans but all her attempts went vain, as he penetrated his tongue finally inside her, making her moan louder than ever.

"S...St...op...p...lea...se..." She stuttered unable to bear the sexual pressure, he inflicted on her.

But he didn't give any heed to her and moved it in and outside of her with speed while playing with her bossoms in orderly.

She wrapped her legs around his neck and squeezed her thighs together, tightening her walls around his tongue. It was enough for to her burst out in a mind-blowing orgasm since she was frustrated to the core already.

Sumedh licked it all dry slowly, letting her pant hard for breath. She tugged his curls behind his ears and smiled at him, who was looking satisfied and happy.

She pulled him up, cupping his cheeks and kissed him.

*Mature Content Over*

"Did I make you satisfy?" She asked breaking away from the kiss.

He smiled at her and cupped her cheeks, "Stop asking silly questions like, did you make me satisfy and do you love me. Because I don't need your body to get satisfied. That doesn't mean I am a saint and anything sort of. I do love to make love to you. And even without physical pleasure, you can satisfy me, that is your love for me. And I always love you. Hereafter don't ask me such questions. Please." He joints his forehead with hers, who was adoring him with her love.

~~~

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️