25 ~ Can't Escape From Me

"I am on my dates!" Sumedh stopped what he was doing and looked up at her face.

Her eyes were tightly closed and bossoms were moving up and down.

He got down from the couch and pecked her forehead softly before picking her up in his arms. She opened her eyes slowly when he carried her to their room in bridal style.

Her lips broke out into a smile when he dropped her on the bed carefully and went to close the door. She chuckled, seeing his frustrated condition though she felt bad for him.

But soon her smile faded, as her eyebrows knitted in confusion, seeing his smirk towards, as he leaned against the closed door.

"What are you doing there? Come, let's sleep!" She pulled the duvet over her, gesturing him to lay beside her.

He walked towards the bed slowly and laid down beside her inside the duvet. She smiled but gasped when he tied her both hands to the backrest above her head.

"Sumedh, what are you doing?!" He silenced her by placing his lips on hers and sucked them softly, throwing the duvet to the floor.

A whimper of pleasure left her mouth when he shifted his weight over her, pressing his engorged erection over her genitalia through the fabric.

"Jaan." His voice was husky and filled with love which was overpowered with desire.

She hummed with closed eyes, feeling his hardness against her softness.

"Never try to fool me with your silly lies. I guess you are comfortable now inside our room instead of the open veranda. So, get ready to bear my punishment for teasing me, love. Can't escape from me!" He slowly grinds their lower region, making her moan.

He didn't give her any time to think or ask how did he know that she was uncomfortable to get intimate with him outside, as Madhi could come anytime if she wasn't sleepy. So that she lied to him that she was on her dates.

*Warning: Highly Mature Content Ahead*

He smirked at her, who was biting her lips and highly nervous about what would happen now. He confirmed that she also wanted it, by seeing her not trying to get her hands free from the tie and there wasn't any objection from her side.

Though he wanted her terribly, he wished to make sure that she wasn't feeling uncomfortable with his roughness.

He laid down beside her, lifting his body with the help of his left-hand elbow, by keeping his head on his left palm. His free hand made a pattern on her belly.

She shuddered, feeling his fingers sensual roaming around her navel. She arched her back shiveringly and badly wanted his lips over her body.

But he wasn't ready to give her what she wants easily. He wished to tease her more than how she had teased him.

His hand slowly made its way to her unbuttoned shorts and trespassed her inner. She gasped when his thumb finger pressed against her wet opening.

"Already wet for me, Jaan!" He groaned, making her blush.

She turned her face to another side to hide her blush since her hands were tied. He smiled and held her hair and turned her to face him. Without giving her any time, he smashed his lips with hers, making circles around her labia.

She breathed heavily, as she couldn't kiss him back properly due to the pleasurable sensation in her lower part. He continued kissing her dominantly, rubbing her clit, yet making a circle around her labia.