07 ~ Will Make A Perfect Family

Mallika woke up when her stomach growled in hunger. She tried to get up but she felt a heavyweight over her chest. Just then her eyes fell on Sumedh, who was sleeping with his face buried in her chest.

She smiled at his innocent childish face and kissed his forehead before placing his head on the pillow. She realised that he was wearing his shoes and watch yet. She removed them and made him sleep comfortably.

"I don't know why I became so weak to you. All I wish is your life should be peaceful. I don't wanna create any misunderstandings in your marital life, Sumi. We shouldn't cross our limits." She caressed his cheeks saying so and about to get down from the bed to go to the kitchen.

But he was holding the hem of her saree tightly in his fist. If she moved further, it would tear up from her blouse. She tried to remove it from his grip but it was of no use.

"Sumedh." She called him without any option.

He pulled her to him in his sleep and snuggled his face against her chest again. Her body temperature increase, as his nose was poking her cleavage. She tried to move him away but he was strong.

"Leave me, I have to make lunch." She tapped his shoulder.

"Five minutes, Jaan." Her heart skipped a beat, hearing him.

Did he mean it? She already doubted his relationship with his wife and now he had called her Jaan. But she didn't wanna assume anything herself. So, she just ignored his words and ran her fingers through his curls.

After half an hour, Sumedh opened his eyes and before he could move back, his eyes stuck to her visible cleavage.

* Warning: Slightly Mature Content Ahead *

Unable to control his hormones he placed a soft kiss there, which made Mallika clutch his hairs in her fist. He looked up at her and found her eyes closed in desire.

As he didn't receive any objection from her, he took that opportunity and licked her cleavage while unpinning her saree slowly. Mallika could do nothing except to wrap her legs around his hip when he pinned her to bed and hovered over her.

He removed the pallu and kissed her closed eyes before captivating her visible cleavage and chest line. His heartbeats increased slowly, seeing her bossoms moving up and down in rhythm.

He planted soft and wet kisses above her chest line, reaching her cleavage and taking the flesh between his tooth. She moaned loudly when he keeps on sucking her cleavage, caressing either side of her waist softly.

She pulled his hairs softly and sometimes later roughly, as she couldn't withhold the pleasure, which fuelled him to leave his marks on her cleavage constantly.

When he got satisfied, he licked the place to soothe her pain. Her breath rate slowly settled down, when he detached his lips from her cleavage and moved up to her forehead and joint his forehead with hers.

* Mature Content Over *

"We will make a perfect family." He whispered as he flipped her above him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Mallika opened her eyes, hearing him and looked at him confusingly.

She was confused about his behaviour. She didn't find any guilt in his eyes. She didn't know what was his intention. She was sure that there was nothing wrong. She loved it too to her great astonishment. But she was afraid of how Madhi would react. She didn't know how Sumedh would react if he knew about Madhi.

Tears formed in her eyes. Why her life should be this much complicated?

Sumedh cupped her cheeks, understanding what was running in her mind. He kissed her forehead and said, "I will be a good father to Madhi. Promise."

She looked at him with shock. Actually, beyond shock. How did he know about Madhi? And how did he know that she was her daughter? He might have seen her and her daughter's photos in her room.

Yet how?

"I had seen your photo in Madhi's school admission. Your name was there at Mother's place." He answered her unasked question.

"But she is an..." Sumedh kept his index finger on her lips.

"I love her and I know about everything. Don't ask me how and why. I will say when the right time comes. I am sure together we will make Madhi accept me. Now about my wife. I will say about my marriage life and then you can decide, will you wish to be with me or not." He placed her beside him and made her wear her saree properly.

"But before that I want food. I am dam hungry." He looked at her with puppy eyes, which made her chuckle.

"I will make something for you. Till then..." Before she could complete it, he asked her, "I wanna see Madhi's pictures since her birth."

Mallika could see some sort of excitement and longingness in his eyes. She smiled at him and opened her cupboard. She took out three albums and gave them to him.

"All of her pictures since her birth are in them." She showed him the first picture of Madhi, which brought tears to Sumedh's eyes straight away.

"She is my xerox." Mallika looked at him unbelievably, "Really?"

He nodded his head like a kid and got immersed in seeing the pictures while exclaiming now and then.

Mallika let him watch and went down to the kitchen. Though she had made lunch for her and Madhi in the morning, she wished to give something special to Sumedh, as it was the first time, he had come to her house.

So, she took out Milk from the fridge and started making kheer. She knew that Sumedh was an addicted lover of aloo puri with kheer. She took out ingredients for aloo puri and started making it too.

Inbetween her mind flashed with their moment sometime back. She blushed like hell and no one could find differentiation between her face and tomato. She felt happy that Madhi would get a lovely father. She was sure about that, as Sumedh's words carried love and sincerity.

With her thoughts, she completed making the lunch after some time.

~~~

So, guys, I wonder whether the thing between Sumedh and Mallika had just started yesterday or if there anything we didn't know. Because both are ready to drown in each other's eyes this soon.