Beautiful Sin ~ Epilogue

"Where is my Shakshi baby? I couldn't find her." Sumedh singsonged, as the eight months old girl, closed her face with her mother's saree pallu and opened it when her father acted like he couldn't find her.

She was giggling when they continued playing that. Mallika smiled, kissing her forehead.

"No one would say that she is Shakshi's baby, seeing your guys love for her." Shreya ruffled the baby's hair.

"Mom, she is our baby only," Sumedh said, as he rubbed his nose with hers.

They had named her after her late biological mother, Shakshi. After Shakshi's death, they found out that she had visited her father at the prison and made him inhale a poison unknown to himself.

Later, she went to meet Aashiq and seduced him, as she knew that her body was always her weakness. She poisoned throughout her body, especially over her vagina, which was his utmost weak point, which lead her to her death as well.

Her mother was affected more and depressed. Shakshi's baby was the only thing, which kept her alive and sane yet. She was happy that Sumedh and Mallika adopted the baby girl officially and gave her parents love.

"Daddy, see, I had found this for Shakshi!" Madhi ran inside the room with the very old sound-making bell baby toy, which was Sumedh's.

"Wow, Princess! The little one will love it." Sumedh said, as he took Madhi in his lap and made her show fun to Shakshi.

Shreya looked at it with furrowed eyebrows as she said, "From where did you take it, Madhi?"

"It was at storeroom, dadi." She said, continuing making sound with it.

"What did happen, Mom?" Mallika asked, seeing Shreya's wondering gaze.

"Nothing, Miku. Now you should take a rest. If you are forgetting these two aren't just your kids. There are two more in your tummy. Give them some time too." She said in a low voice that Madhi wouldn't hear and misunderstand anything.

"I will take care of her, Mom. Relax." Sumedh said and caressed Mallika's cheeks. But she jerked away from his hand angrily.

~~~

Mallika was singing a lullaby to Madhi and Shakshi, while her hand automatically caressed her baby bump. Sumedh came out of the dressing room in his shorts.

He silently sat behind, Mallika without disturbing her and hugged her from behind. But once again, she jerked away from his hands, making him pout.

"Don't show me that fake pout of yours, Mr Raichand!" She hissed, getting up from the bed and went to the dressing room to change into a nightdress.

He followed her there, as he knew that there would be a lot of drama for some time since Mallika was high on her mood swings. He didn't want that to disturb his babies sleep.

"After leaving me and my babies for one whole week, he is acting like innocent. I shouldn't have forgiven him before when he had left me in the name of business meetings, then he wouldn't have done this now." She kept on murmuring under her breath, removing her blouse, after dropping her saree pallu to the floor.

Though Sumedh tried to control himself until she forgives him for being away, he couldn't stand there simply, seeing her half-naked state.

He wrapped his arms around her belly, making him aware of his presence. She was about to shout but his lips against her soft nape, made her forget this world.

She was feeling his movements on her after one week, which leave a different level of sensation in her body. Goosebumps covered her body, making her eyelashes force close.

He closed his eyes as well, as they both stood like statues. He just wished to be like this with her in his arms forever. But life wasn't like we think, since we have to work hard to give our loved ones lovable life.

Yet he always took care of giving her and their babies more than his work time. But sometimes, he had to leave them for emergency meetings, since he was expanding his company to other states as well.

Mallika jolted, getting out of his hold, as if remembered everything and looked at him, "You had broken my heart once again, Sumedh! Men will be men either immature or mature. You are an accurate example of that. When you had made me pregnant with Madhi, you left me without any clue about it. And now when I am carrying the two souls, you are leaving me in the name of business meetings."

Her eyes were filled with uncontrollable rage and tears, which Sumedh knew very well as her often changing mood swings.

"Jaan, listen..." Sumedh was soon cut off by her, "JUST SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH!"

Sumedh hung his head low, as he knew there wasn't any other option for now instead of being silent. As if she stresses more that would risk her delivery and their babies.

He went out without any other word. When she came out after changing her dress, he was standing on the balcony, showing his back to her.

His eyes were fixed on the moon. He felt her hands wrapping around her biceps, as her head leaned against his shoulder.

He knew that she would be feeling bad for shouting at him like that. He had used to her useless tantrums in these eight months. Though initially felt hard to put up with her mood swings, he got used to them now, as only her happiness matters.

"Sorry," Mallika whispered, slowly whimpering, as she felt hurt for hurting him.

He smiled, as he knew that she would end up opening her tear dam very soon. Before that he wished to say her something.

"Jaan, see, look at that moon. It looks like it has so many cracks there. But when we go there and see, it will be perfectly fine." Mallika knitted her eyebrows and made face, as she never liked when he talks psychology theory to him.

The ultimate effect of her pregnancy, which caused mood swings.

"Just like that our life has imperfections too. But that doesn't mean our life is imperfect. We had done a sin in our teenage. But that was beautiful. Madhi is a beautiful gift. Our life is beautiful. So, sin doesn't sin. But Beautiful Sin." He found her looking at him.

He slowly closed the gap between their lips and moved it along with hers in sync under the shimmering moonlight.

~~~

I am sorry, guys. I couldn't reply to your comments for a few days, as I am busy with my work.

Hope you all enjoyed the book.

Thank you so much for your constant support.

Without you all this book is nothing.

Thanks a lot ❣