59 ~ Happy Married Life

"I love you." He whispered as he tied mangalsutra around her neck.

She smiled, looking into his eyes. Her eyes pooled with tears involuntarily. He kissed her temple and filled her hairline with sindhoor.

His cousins hooted, as others showered flowers on them both. Looking at others, Madhi continuously showered them with flowers.

Sumedh gestured her to come to them and took her in his arms. They both kissed her cheeks together and the photographer captured the moment beautifully in his camera.

"Daddy, shall we take a photo with the baby too?" Madhi asked pointing to Shakshi's baby.

Sumedh looked at Mallika and they both nodded their head together. Shakshi's mother gave the baby to them both. Mallika took the baby in her arms and they three kissed the baby's head together, capturing another beautiful moment in their wedding.

~~~

Mallika lit the diya at their family temple and they both took the blessings of Durga Maa.

After that, they were taken to the palace and Shreya did arti to welcome them both inside the house as a couple.

Mallika was taken to Sumedh's room, which was decorated with colourful flowers and scented candles. She was made to sit in the middle of the bed with her veil covering her face.

Sumedh took Madhi to the room, which he had arranged for her in the palace. She looked around it and found it as a kids house. She had seen a toy house but it was a real one.

The bed was designed with mini-park games and at the far most corner, it had a barbie playhouse. There was another room inside it, which was a study room, filled with drawing materials, craft materials and other children tale books.

Another side of the room had a mini dressing room with her accessories. The ceiling above her bed had little star fairy lights. The back of her bed had a cabinet backrest, which had playthings.

Opposite her bed had a TV in the wall, which was installed with just children programs, which were knowledgeable as well.

She smiled, seeing everything and clapped her hands, "It's beautiful, Dad."

Sumedh sensed something wrong and picked her up in his arms, "What happened to my baby girl? Why is she sounding dull?"

"Nowadays, you aren't spending time with me like before. Even Mumma also. You both are busy with others." She kept her eyes lowered as the corner of her lips trembled.

Sumedh didn't know why he was getting emotional, either by adoring her or seeing her cry.

"Aww! My baby girl needs her father time. Then let's have it now." He took her to her bed and dropped her there.

Picking out her favourite harry potter book from the bookshelf, he sat beside her.

"For now just a story, as you should sleep now. But from tomorrow, we will go for outing daily with your Mumma in the evenings." She smiled widely, hearing him and chirped, "Okay, daddy!"