Chapter 5.

I yelled across the campus, "You!" I didn't mind that everyone was staring at me. I was late for my first day of university because of this self-centered jerk. Because of his disregard, I had to rush around, and he had, quite honestly, wrecked my day.

I couldn't tell whether Alex's face had become flaming red from embarrassment or rage when he stared at me.

I couldn't keep my rage in check. "I was kicked off the bus because of you, and I had to wait for the next one, which did not show up for another 25 minutes, so I arrived late! Are you pleased with yourself?''

Alex motioned me to stop with his hand, but I wasn't done yet.

"Who do you think you are?  I haven't finished yet!!" I shouted at him aggressively.

"Aren't you going to apologise to me? " I carried on.

Alex then took a step down from the large stone he had been standing on and began walking towards me. The group was still gaping at me, and now Alex as he was approached me.

We were now face to face. I hadn't realised I'd gone mute for some reason.

"Hello, my name is Alex, and I'm sorry for what occurred this morning. Is it alright if we talk about this later? I'm about to start a tour of the campus. You're more than welcome to come along."

"Is that supposed to be an apology? Helen guided me over here since I had missed the 9 a.m. tour due to your selfishness. So I'm not going on this tour because I don't want to spend an hour with you. Goodbye, Ass-hole!!" I shouted and stormed away.

Fortunately, Helen had given me a campus map, and I wanted to visit the library, so that's where I started. The university's campus was enormous. There were numerous structures, all of which appeared to be identical. I'm grateful for the signs because I wouldn't have been able to find anything if not for them.

I arrived at the library. It was all I had hoped for. Despite the fact that the campus included some modern buildings, the library was housed in one of the older structures. It was incredible how large the library was. As I entered, I was surrounded by piles upon stacks of book shelves. It reminded me of those old-fashioned libraries where you had to climb a ladder to get to some of the shelves. I knew I'd have a good time coming here. I sat down to study a biology book. My day's schedule showed that my lecture was at 1 p.m., so I had plenty of time to relax before then.

Hey lovelies
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait for you all to see what happens next. Please vote and comment.-S