"Fireworks and burning houses~"

(someoneyouknowornot- I'm gonna copy you-)

Meet Sidero.

~Pyrokinetic, focuses mostly on firecrackers and explosions.

~Lives alone in an isolated desert town, long abandoned by time (seen in the background). She chases out or blows up anything that dare enter her territory.

~Around 10; a child arsonist.

~You can usually hear her singing haunting lullabies as she roams the city streets, occasionally shooting birds with flare arrows.

~No known family, or friends for that matter.

~A mix between a Bengal tiger and black tiger, also half-human.

~Survives solely on fowl and unlucky insects or animals that wander within her line of sight.

VC:

Stats (1-10):

Strength: 4.

Speed: 9.

Intelligence: 8.

Strategy: 7.

Morality: 3.

/

Skills and senses (1-10):

Archery: 10.

Agility: 8.

Swordsmanship: 4.

Scent: 9.

Eyesight: 10.

Hearing: 7.

Touch: 1 (most nerve endings have been fried due to exposure to explosions).

Taste: 5 (has gotten used to eating burned things to the point she can barely taste flavor).

Overall lethality: 9.

/

Fun facts:

~Sidero's name means "evil nymph".

~She's inspired by Genshin Impact characters Klee and Fischl.

~She has multiple golden and red markings on her body mimicking tribal tattoos.

~She makes up her own lullabies and songs, though she mostly hums dark nursery rhymes such as "Ring Around the Rosie".

~She has no decipherable sleep schedule, and seems to walk around her broken city 24/7.

~She calls her city "Sidero City".

~She is almost constantly monitored by the military, given she's a deadly threat with growing powers.

~She named her bow "Nymphie".

~She occasionally refers to herself in the third person.
(Ex., "Sidero doesn't like this", "Sidero understands!")

~Upon closer inspection, it seems her left hand is made of rusty gears and gold/mechanical parts, possibly a self-made prosthetic.

/

GalaxyComets556

someoneyouknowornot-