Remastered OCs Because...yes-

GalaxyComets556 you accidentally reminded me I still need to redesign some older OCs so-

/

1: Jolene.

(Why is her hoodie black it's supposed to be tan wh-)

Aliases: Jo, the Amber Assassin.

Age: 29 1/2

Brief description: Jolene is one of my first villain OCs, and one of my first chaotic evil OCs as well. She made her debut in an old story I wrote a few years ago, in a short scenario where she replaces Tiger Claw in TMNT 2012. She was described as being over 7 feet tall, sadistic, and snappy, though she had random mood swings.

Personality: Normally, Jo is pretty reserved and antisocial, preferring to keep to herself and do her own thing. She's depressed and often considers death, but she does have medication (which she relies heavily on). She has little to nothing left to live for, and is solely focused on survival.

However, if she's off her meds, she becomes violent, manipulative/abusive, sensitive and over emotional. She's also incredibly self-destructive and usually gets brain fog (lack of focus, feeling detached, sorta not caring about anything).

She also has pretty severe memory loss, which she avoids by recording memories/people/events on an app in her phone (which is constantly chained to her belt).

Occupation: Assassin. She puts money above all else, and can easily be bought for her services. If ordered to kill an innocent person for a good sum of money, she won't bat an eye.

Mental disorders: CPTSD and DID (Disassociative Identity Disorder)

Voice canon: Ningguang (Japanese)

//

2: Delilah.