So I had this idea

Going through writing prompts on Pinterest and I got the idea-

I'm gonna take dialogue prompts and use them with my OCs-

But make them super fucking short because I can't write an entire scenario right now-

=-=

{ Bellona, Daedalus & Xena }

The magenta-black wolf turned to look at her leader as the sound of the slamming chamber door echoed about the room, before fading to silence. The taller male stood looking a bit dumbfounded, pointed ears flattened and arms crossed. She adjusted her glasses.

"Do you trust her?" she questioned, her tone a mix of curious and apathetic.

"No," answered the young man, before he furrowed his brows, remembering that one time his blonde friend destroyed an entire army in less than five minutes just to complete a dare, "but I do trust her anger."

//

{ Xena & Daedalus, fantasy AU }

"...so."

The blonde ignored her childhood friend, pressing her face against the cold steel bars in a weak attempt to get a better look around the chamber.

"This is a pleasant change of scenery," muttered the spiky-haired shapeshifter.

"This is a prison cell, Dae." The girl hissed, glaring at Dae over her shoulder. His dull indigo gaze shot over to her, slit pupils shrinking in irritation.

"I was being sarcastic," he shot back, a growl in his tone.

//

{ Birb, Galaxy & Elly, fantasy AU }

"Birb...did you bring us here to die?" the wolf questioned, ears flattening in fear. She backed up against her shorter brunette friend, who simply looked around calmly with fiery eyes. A short yelp escaped the taller as she jumped to dodge a thorny vine, which shot across the clearing and narrowly missed her shoe.

The half-lynx didn't look at her, instead fluttering large eagle-eque wings and remaining undisturbed, despite standing among a forest clearing that was quite literally coming alive. "Well, obviously."

"...I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not."

//

{ Child! Xena and Child! Daedalus }

The small green-eyed blonde huffed angrily, picking the plastic silver tiara out of her hair and chucking it at the dirt ground. "I don't wanna look like a princess!" spat the Mystic child. "I wanna look like a formerly evil queen that- that reluctantly redeemed herself for the good side!"

Her friend, who sat on a grass patch watching with a half-lidded expression, rolled his eyes. "You read way too much."

The girl whipped around to glare at her new friend, who simply crossed his legs and patiently waited for an answer. "Damn right I do!"

//

{ Birb, Galaxy & Elly, fantasy AU }

The wolf shot her flower-crowned friend a glare. "Well, SOMEONE thought it'd be a good idea to throw our backup plan off a bridge!" she hissed, keeping her voice hushed. The lynx looked offended.

"It was on FIRE-!" she whisper-yelled, aggressively gesturing at her demon friend. "If anything, blame the tiny one from Hell!"

"Wh- HEY-!"

//

{ Teen! Kierynn and Petrana }

The brunette hybrid stared nervously at his silver-haired friend, eyes wide. "Petrana," he muttered, "why are your hands black?"