"Prepare for trouble~!" "no i'm not saying it-"

I,, got bored and made OCs-

Based off me getting emotionally attached to a cat in this game I've been playing called Doglife-

//

~ the pretty kitty and her prideful bodyguard ~

"Pita~!"

~ 24-25

~ black cat Mystic

~ bubbly, sly, mischievous, playful, fidgety

~  straight, asexual due to past trauma

~ makes random noises?? constantly?? like-

~ "apapapapapapaa~ hold on!"
"pfipfi, really?"
"aWAWAWAWAWAWAWAAAAA-"
"uehhhhh, so boreeeed.."
"geUH??"
"uwaaaaaa~"
"mEAH-"

~ lost her left eye in a scrap with another cat

~ VC: Yoimiya

"...Odo."

~ 25-29

~ doberman Mystic

~ aggressive, overprotective, sharp-tongued, guarded, fidgety

~ straight, learning to be an ally

~ formerly the alpha/leader/whatever of all street Mystics on Cave st. he was knocked down a few pegs due to getting attached to kitten Pita and losing respect from the other animals

~ has more scars, GC is just kinda limited. also has an oversized, spiked collar, but again GC is limited

~ is constantly on the brink of going feral

~ "pita- pi- no- do n o t fight the giant wolf guy- PITA-"

~ ...however Pita is the only thing holding him back from doing so-

~ VC: ASMR Donghwa

if you're interested at all- here's their story-

///

~ as stated before, Odo used to be alpha of his street, till he noticed Pita (who was roughly 6 months old at the time) and just,,, fell head over heels. immediately adopted her as his sister.

~ after Odo killed a few other street Mystics for daring to try and hurt Pita, the others caught on and left her alone.

~ when Pita was nine months old, she went missing. Odo assumed her to be dead, since on the night she didn't come to their hiding place, he heard the sound of a cat being killed nearby. he thought it was Pita.

~ of course, he went on a rampage. absolutely massacred half of his street for the pettiest of things, like stealing his food.

~ a few years later, Pita ended up alive, and found her way back to his street. as you can imagine, Odo broke down sobbing seeing his best friend alive, and never let her out of his range of vision.

~ after being chased by both the authorities and the animal catcher, and escaping, multiple times, Odo decided to grab Pita and start hopping from street to street.

+ some facts-

~ Pita is fully aware she's besties with a murderer/fugitive and doesn't care in the slightest. she's done worse-

~ Odo doesn't have much lore, as he never speaks about it, but the tag on his collar says "Rocky". Pita is convinced he used to be owned by humans, which he vehemently denies.

~ Also Odo despises humans. he finds them inconsiderate and repulsive, and assumes a hostile attitude towards any human he comes across.

~ Pita's unique ability, is weirdly enough, a type of flight? she summons a moon orb, aims it somewhere, then teleports to wherever it landed, granting her the temporary ability to float/glide. she can only do this when it's dark out.

~ Odo's unique ability is simply medical magic. he can heal just about any wound, as long as it's still fresh. he wasn't able to heal Pita's eye because she was half-blind long before she returned. also, he can summon sudden explosions of light when fighting.

~ Pita has never left Odo's side after finding her way back to him. You can always find her either hiding in his jacket (the black thing around his waist) in cat form, or sleeping on his back in the daytime.

~ Odo also makes weird noises sometimes! Pita's habit rubbed off on him over time, and now he also goes "aWAWAWAWAWAWAA" when particularly startled-

///

anyways that's it-

GalaxyComets556

someoneyouknowornot-