How OCs would kill Y-N

Can you tell I'm bored-

Based off the vid above-

The Y-N I'm using the one I used in the "You" oneshot with Daedalus. She's an actual OC, but she acts as a vessel for unknown forces (the reader, in this case).

Her name's pronounced like "yin" btw-

=-=

~The Mystics~

Xena:
She'd probably stab her in the head with one of her daggers. You know, the ones that explode on impact-

Dusty:
Accidentally froze her in the dead of winter, like she got caught in the crossfire of a battle. 

Dana:
Ended up bashing her skull in with her hammer because she tried to calm her down.

Lynette:
Got jealous and hypnotized/manipulated her to walk off a cliff, staging it as a self-death.

Blackrose:
She pissed her off and got impaled by thorny vines. Multiple times.

Zeliah:
Went too far with a duel and turned her into sand.

Drax:
He wouldn't-

Edie:
Kicks her off a cliff into the rapids.

Avery:
Burns her alive.

Davin:
Absolutely mauled her because she insulted or harmed Edie in some way.

Keahi:
Held her underwater until she stopped moving.

Charan:
he's a kid I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what death is-

/

~Hamilton-Lawless~

Dusk:
Accidentally shot her while target training, didn't notice her until the arrow hit.

Odessa:
Kicked her into the rapids.

Oreo:
Ambushed her when her guard was down during a duel and stabbed her through the heart.

/

~Panthras (siblings, I'm not doing all gens so far-)~

Baxter:
Threw her to Mngwa out of spite.

Midnight:
Something that could easily be covered up as a self-death or accident. Cut the brake lines on her car, poisoned her drink, slit her forearms, etc.

Delmira:
Brute force. Like she just straight-up ended her with one hit.

Cristoff:
Didn't mean to kill her, but probably tried to help her in battle, failed, and nearly got himself murdered in the process.

Gypsy:
Suffocated her via her gympie-gympie plants. So basically, she was trapped in a burning, agonizing prison for ten minutes while plants dug into her skin and prohibited her from screaming.

/

~The Black Mark~

Daedalus:
The only one who didn't have malicious intentions at first. Y-N killed his friends to get to him, and in return he basically annihilated her.

Enyo:
Didn't like her horns so she ripped them out of her head.

Bellona:
Used her as a subject in her experiments in the basement, went a bit too far when testing a torture technique and ripped her in half.

Hadeon:
Gave her poisoned wine as a sort of "welcome to the gang" gift, solely because he didn't like her.

Icarus:
Dropped her off the palace balcony after manipulating her into falling for him. Think Hans style, except instead of leaving her to freeze, he just threw her over the railing of a 10,000-ft tower.

/

~Atomics~

Colden:
lmao he wouldn't-
Probably hurt her pretty bad if she hurt someone he loves, but wouldn't murder her-

Theia:
Targeted her in the middle of a chaotic battle so the blame couldn't be put on her.

Iksul:
Froze her underwater when it was just them on patrol, using his cryokinesis.

Hazel:
Decapitation. Then buried her in her garden.

Pierce:
He just straight-up launched a block of ice into her head because she pissed him off. Probably insulted his height-

/

~Triple Threat/Xander and Luck~

Alyx:
Slit her throat during a duel.

Bela:
Broke her neck when she hit her in the head too hard.

Bellatrix:
Ragdolled her during a battle (picked her up in her mouth and violently shook her head-)

Xander:
Finally snapped and ended up ripping her to shreds. Raaf did most of the work tbh-

Luck:
Mauled her to death.

/

~The Lynxes~

Birb:
Swept her up into one of her tornadoes and just...let her fall to her death.

Nightbird:
Cut her entire front half open with her naginata.

Shads:
Tied a cord around her neck, strangled her till she stopped moving, and hung her so it looked like a self-death.

Peregrine:
Dropped her into the river from like 200 feet up.

Slither:
Suffocation, boa constrictor-style.

/

~The Celestials~

Vega:
Just...exploded her organs from the inside (being a deity helps when you really really hate someone-)

Niamh:
Made the ground swallow her. Literally opened up the earth solely to bury someone she disliked alive.

Ourania:
Flung her into the air and greeted her landing with a Dying Star explosion to the skull.

/

lmao poor Y-N-

Anyways that's it-

GalaxyComets556

someoneyouknowornot-