[REDACTED]

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 |

𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚖 𝙸? |

𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 |

... |

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚒. |

///

[𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘪, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

[𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘪, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴.]

~

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, my dear," hummed the starry-eyed spirit, a gloved hand rising to rest upon her chest. Despite her calm gaze and otherwise gentle aura, decorated with stars, you couldn't help but notice how sharp her nails were.

"I do regret not being able to introduce myself earlier. A certain someone was keeping me under wraps." The ghost hummed passive-aggressively, icy gaze darting off to the side to rest on a brunette, who sat in the corner playing on her phone. The green-eyed lynx looked up with a short 'mph?' of question, reaching up to grasp the stick of the lollipop in her mouth.

In a blink, the spirit's attention was back on you, her expression returning to that gentle gaze. A light smile graced her features.

"Airi Lawless, current Guardian of Restless Souls, and mentor to the Symbol of the Afterlife. And your name, dear?"

~

~ 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙵𝚊𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜 ~

𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟾, 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚇𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜.

𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 (𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍) 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 "𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎". 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

𝚂𝚘, 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜!

~

GalaxyComets556

someoneyouknowornot-