The Celestials

I'm sick, stressed and tired

so naturally I'll cope by re-introducing obscure old OCs and remaking them completely

you can tell which ones I liked and which ones I didn't lol

=|=|=

"mc, my star - come with me, won't you?"

|• vega - "stella comedentis" •|

|•| a mildly cryptic entity, vega is known as "star-eater" among his fellow celestial beings.

in his true form, vega is estimated to be much, MUCH bigger than our solar system, perfectly capable to absolutely eradicate us with a swish of his tail.

he has recently come to earth alongside his allies to, quote, "check things out." |•|

|=-=|

||full name||
Vega Lyrae

||age||
timeless

||weapon class||
spear user - healer

||element||
heaven + time

||personality & behavior||

Vega is a kind-hearted, dreamy sweetheart with no sense of self-preservation or personal space.

Although a bit cryptic, Vega is known to be rather open - his cryptic behavior is more referring to his uncanny ability to pop up anywhere at any time, no matter how impossible that area may be, and disappear in a blink of an eye.

He tends to take a straightforward and rather daring approach to making friends or confronting anyone he sees as fascinating, either romantically or otherwise.

On the rare occasion Vega picks fight over flight (or de-escalation of a situation), he goes all out in his fighting abilities, which will often end in his allies prying him off his opponent before they are sent to heaven's gates.

Vega is that friend that will spoil you with anything and everything at the drop of a feather - be it physical affection or material gifts.

As a lover, Vega will treat you like a queen - the second you are able to call him your boyfriend, you are the center of his entire world.