Gender-Swapped Sleepover

-Just a funny little part. Should be called "Cis-swapped" because gender isn't the same as sex, but "Gender swap" makes a better title-

Red Arrow: Reyna Harper

Robin: Rochelle "Rickie" Grayson

Kid Flash: Winona "Winnie" West

Aqualass: Kell'ahm "Kell/Kelpy"

Supergirl: Connie Kent

Mars Master: Macs'n (Macson) Mor'zz

Apollo: Apollo Crock

Batwoman: Beverly Wayne

Flash: Betty Allen

Aquawoman: Avalyn Curry

Green Arrow: Olivia Queen

MartianManhunter: Jessica Jones

Superwoman: Carla Kent

Black Canary: Darcey Lance

"PLEASE?"

"Not if there are boys at the sleepover."

"Ugh! Bev! It's not like we'll be doing it at a sleepover!" Rickie groaned. "You've seen Apollo; he's not nearly as straight as he shoots! And Macson isn't really a boy, he's genderflux- plus they're too busy fawning over Supergirl."

"I said no, Rochelle." Beverly said, tapping away busily at the Batcomputer

Rickie frowned at her, Beverly could be so overprotective sometimes! She wanted to just yell that she was a Lesbian, but that would be a whole other confrontation, and she probably wouldn't get to go anyway. "What if we invite Rey, She's 18!"

"Reyna Harper is hardly a reliable adult."

"Well Red Tornado will be there, and Black Canary is there for training." Rickie argued, she REALLY wanted to go, Macson was going to paint everyone's nails and do make overs! Plus Winnie had a stack of movies and a whole box of microwave popcorn...

Beverly did trust the other leaguers, and she knew that Red Tornado and Darcey would stop any kids from misbehaving, but it was hard to believe it if she wasn't there to chaperone the children herself.

"PLEEAASSEEEE?!?" Rickie pleaded. "You owe me. The only sleepover you ever let me go to you called me back to fight the riddler."

Beverly had been hoping she wouldn't bring that up... "fine."

"YES!" She jumped, pumping her fists. "Thanks Bev!"

"I have some requirements, though, keep your phone on the whole time, answer all my texts and calls, and promise you won't get too comfortable and share things."

"Okay thank you-"

"And keep an eye on that Supergirl and MartianMaster."

Rickie restrained herself from making an 'illegal aliens' joke, she couldn't risk joking right now. "I will, Bev! Thanks!" She ran off to go pack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But you'd look so good in a skirt."

"I like my clothes."

"You wear the same thing everyday, why not just try it?" Macson asked, shapeshifting a skirt. "See? You have a full range of motion!" He twirled to display that for his roommate.