JLU Crossover part 3

-Fair warning: This chapter is pretty messy, I've been in a psych ward since my last update and TL;DR: I'm probably going back tomorrow.(stay tuned for more author-lore)-

Everyone was surprised by the children, being so close to them she could see how uncomfortable Bruce and Clark were. She liked to think that Bruce being a good father wasn't too absurd of a possibility, maybe that universe just gave him the chance to grow and it accelerated the process.

The child, Robin, was in his early teens if he was a day, and he seemed to have a mental pocketbook of quips and jokes he'd archived for his own use. The way he talked to Bruce was chummy and overfamiliar, which just made the bat more guarded and cold. It didn't seem to deter the kid, though, as he asked for the internet access and insisted and his friends get to shower.

Diana smiled, remembering how the boy insisted that he could only use shampoos that were sulfate-free. He may not be Batman's son, but he was certainly Bruce Wayne's.

Many of them were opposite to the league members they belonged too, at least in this world; Aqualad was gentle and polite, Robin peppy and sociable, Superboy hurt and violent, and she could not begin to understand (but was very amused by) how the Martian child buzzed around with dance steps and giggling fits.

Poor Clark was visibly jealous of the bat, he would deny it, but she could tell it hurt him that superboy refused to be close to him.

"Just some standard questions," Flash started, affixing a blood pressure cuff around the teen's arm, and clipping a heartrate monitor to his index finger. "what's your name?"

"Kaldur'ahm."

"Do you know where you are?"

"The Justice League's watchtower satellite."

"Any thoughts of hurting yourself, others? auditory or visual hallucinations? blurred vision?"

"No."

"Alright." He handed the Atlantean a little paper cup of pills which the boy downed with a sip of water. Flash, still loaded down with  their prescriptions, moved on to the next kid. These children were on a pharmacy of meds, meds which were still in their universe, requiring him to help them get their drugs; SSRIs, meds for ADHD and Autism, antipsychotics, estrogen, and then there was superboy who apparently needed enough tranquilizers to take down a horse in order to get through the week. He just didn't realize so many of their children were disabled, but considering they fought crime as literal children, the antidepressants at least made sense. He had no clue why Ollie's kid needed estrogen though.

"My Socratic seminar on Hamlet is today." Little Wally said as his older self switched the monitor to one of its meta setting. "I guess they can't get us back before 1:30, right?"

"You lucked out. Lets hope B remembers to call us in sick this time. My record has enough absences because of him." Robin laughed, counting out his one-hundred strokes as he brushed his hair in the double-sided mirror.

The duo laughed, snipping back and forth 'do you remember's and 'how about that time's.

Clark watched the teenagers through the mirror as they socially groomed, like an enclosure of at the zoo.

The door behind him opened and Hawkwoman, slightly disheveled from the long trip, came up behind him, staring through the window.

"I didn't realize you were back."

"We docked just now." She explained, crossing her arms as she watched the kids bicker over whether to use SPF if they were in outer space. "What did I miss?"